Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard from Nalani since the volcsno?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard from Nalani since the volcsno?

Left a message on Facebook but have gotten no answer, from the pictures there may not be internet there. I'm not sure exactly where she lives so no idea how close it was to her.

No, we haven’t. In fact, long before that she was having some other health problems.
    In more recent posts, Paula A and ARM have said that the news media is playing up the volcano problem. What we are shown in media pictures covers about 1% of the island, and not everyone has evacuated from the area.
    I was concerned about the 1100 ft eruptions and toxic gasses. Someone said that Nalani is on one of the other islands there.

I have wondered how Nalani was faring. I miss hearing from her, too.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Jo I do know that she broke her hip and was having problems. She visited here after I left a message on Facebook. Used to when I would ask how she was doing, if she couldn't answer one of her family members would respond and let me know.
      Right after the volcano I left a message that I hoped she and her family were safe. When I looked at her page yesterday all post were gone except one that she and I were talking back in 2013.
      I was thinking she was on the big island since I remembered there was a bus going to Pearl Harbor but she didn't feel up to going.
      Praying she is okay

Comment

Just checked her Facebook again and everything is back. And it says Hawaii so I'm assuming she is on the big island

Comment

Hrhouse contacted me and Nalani is on the island of Maui so she wasn't in the path of the volcano.

Comment

Oh, good!
            Does anyone have her address? I’d like to send her a card.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

I don't, I know I'm not here much but do worry, pray, and check in to see that people are okay.

Comment

Working...
              X