Lazy Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazy Saturday?

Must be a lazy Saturday if I am the first one here again. In fact this is the second time I have been here because I lost the first good morning attempt. I hate when I do that!

No big plans for me today but some housework and need to make my slaw and cut up the melons. Slaw needs to be done the day before and I can just mix the melons tomorrow. Dug out my swim suit but really have no intention to put it on. Andrew is not going but is boating with his mother's family. Sierra is so far going tomorrow. She has not ask to bring the bf and I am delighted..in fact she has been home most evenings this week. Her mood is good and I do not ask about that guy. Have absolutely no interest in him. She came in last night to join me watching the ballgame and said she actually missed homework. Says she does not know what to do with nothing to do!

Had a heavy rain last night but suppose to be sunny and hot for today and tomorrow. Normally Memorial Days are either cold or rainy or both! So I am off to start the day...have a beautiful day. Hope each of you have a sunny, hot day ahead!!!

Good morning.
    Today will be down to 97°, so a pretty nice sunny day ahead. 🌵
    Today is also a special day for us. It’s our wedding anniversary, 45 years. 🥂 So it’s going to be that movie we want to see, and dinner out.
    No big plans this weekend other than that.

Hope your weekend is wonderful. 🤗
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• maxie
      maxie commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy Anniversary Jo and E! Movie and dinner sounds like a great way to celebrate a special day.

Thank you, Maxi. We had a very good time out. The movie was “Book Club” and you have to be a Senior Citizen to appreciate the humor. Some younger generation girls sitting near us obviously were fairly oblivious to it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

popped into Sat post to see who had came... I seemed to be busy yesterday.. and then I picked up a book, and was gone for hours.. when I get absorbed into a book. I MUST read it..
      son Mark cleaned off the area down the side of house where marigolds usually get planted .and said he would come put them in .. so I made trip to greenhouse.. for the plants.. once they are in, and mulched really well. the only care they need is to walk past and pinch off dead flowers in the shade of the evening .

now to switch to Sunday post

Comment

Working...
      X