Wakey, wakey Tuesday morning has arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wakey, wakey Tuesday morning has arrived

Morning sleepy heads, I am up, had my coffee, read the news, got my bed sheets in the wash, hubby is off to a class, and I am going to take advantage of having the house to myself and get some much needed things done around here so that on Thursday I am ready to head down the road after our luncheon for Marathon retirees..going to make a roast, carrots, potatoes, onions for supper, and with the leftover beef make beef burritos on Wednesday.That should take care of meals.

We got an inch of rain overnight which is great for the garden..but just hope the yard dries out enough to get mowed later today...it is steamy out there this morning..blood level was still a little on the low side for being on blood thinners so up the dose again, don't want to have to do those Levanox shots in the stomach again. Well time is a wasting, hope all is well with others this morning...come out, come out where ever you are..
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Good morning to both Sharon and Maxie. Hopefully someone will merge the 2 threads.

​Got E's yard mowed yesterday, but now need to take my mower out with the bagger. She has so much grass laying on it. I have no idea why it grew so fast as we haven't had any rain, and we didn't put any fertilizer on it.

phone is ringing so have to leave.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Working...
    X