Thursday one day closer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday one day closer

Good morning...work has been just that all week...I did get more time yesterday than the day before but still not my full hours....I think that if things pick up just a little bit I will get more time because one of the rollers in the clothes in on leave and the roller in miscle is on leave too.

Today work then volunteering then coming home to clean my bedroom...then waiting on my parents come by....they are with my sister in ohio right now..picking up my niece's car..They got a good deal on this one.

I am hoping to see some of my customers today...it just dawned on me I usually see them every day and I haven't seen them in a week.

Good SNOWY Morning! The WW said less than an inch, but we've got that already. It's the big fluffy kind of snow. Everything is coated.

​Yesterday was good. Put the finishing touches on the German Choc cookies and got them packaged up, then Kathy arrived. We then headed out to make deliveries and ended it with having lunch out. It was nice. Decided I needed a nap, so I did that until it was time to get Blaise off the bus. Took him for karate lesson. The teacher was on them for playing video games for too long. He said their attention span and energy wasn't high enough. Also talked about showing respect. He has this deep gravely voice. Once I got the guys to bed, I baked 8 doz cupcakes.

​This morning I went and had my lab work done then came home for breakfast. Will be leaving soon for Bible study. Will ice the cupcakes this afternoon. Blaise has an appt with his counselor, so it'll be Arby's for dinner for us. Need to get some sugar cookie dough mixed up because I have to make 3 doz horseshoes for tomorrow. The Lord is truly blessing me! I had 2 calls yesterday from new customers from Pgh. They are driving a fair distance to get my goodies.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Oh, Donna, I feel so bad for you all with this weather. did Spring take so long last year?
      My pictures from the last few year's rodeo parades keep showing up and in all of them we are all in short sleeves. There have been a few years that we sat in the car and watched, but they are a long time ago. It will be sunny and warm and that means sunburn and lots of drinks being sold. I haven't been to the rodeo in a few years, either. Now, it is just when we have company...Those bleachers are just too hard...

Remember how many times I have said No more babies!!! In daycare???? When the baby's mom picked him up yesterday she told me she is pregnant.
      I wish I could see the look on my face as I tried to get it into neutral...Christie said she was telling me before her mom and is just hoping the baby can be here.
      I am sure I said something like, We will work it out...all the while thinking ??!!!!???
      Seriously, somebody needs to start up a daycare and be good at it! I am going to see if anyone wants to work with me, but even that is hard to find someone you like, who likes kids and who is Dependable.

I did not even tell Becky. the end of this semester is such a stress to her that I will keep my own stresses to myself. And you guys.
      It just feels like it will all work out and I am not worrying about it now.

I hope you all are handling your stress better than I am.

I called boone to wish him a Happy Birthday yesterday. He thanked me for the money and then went nonstop into telling me about the new house and how they ate dinner there without furniture! chick-fil-a (I don't have one and don't know how they spell it). They will stay this school year out in the present house and move the end of May, taking things in boxes and saving the big stuff for some kind of help.
      Now, on to waiting for Jostoy's camper to finalize and my brother's home in Florida.

Hope you all have a break in the weather and enjoy your Thursday!

Comment

Morning. Had my sleep interrupted last night and am feeling it this morning. Sierra woke in the middle of the night with a pain in her side. I ended up getting her dad up and we decided to see what happened. She has evidently gone back to sleep but I was up for the night. I am guessing if she went back to sleep it has passed.

Going to be whatever day me...and that may include a nap during the ball game.

Comment

Good morning everyone.

​Donna, you keep that snow up your way. I don't want it. Paula, I wished I lived close to you so you could teach me all the ends and outs of your job. I love kids, but am afraid of babies. Actually, I'm not AFRAID of babies, I just don't hold one until they have some size to them. Now IF someone puts a baby in my arms while I'm sitting, I'll hold them. My fear in standing is that they will fall through my arms.

Well I expect that call of paperwork being signed this evening or tomorrow evening. I got the boards yesterday and attached to the 5x8 trailer yesterday. So I'm now ready for hauling stuff out of the shed over there.

​Today will be a "lazy" day. I may run the duster over the floors, and then I may not. Who knows what I may do.

Everyone have a great day.

​Maxie, don't you just hate it when you're awakened by "something", then fight the bed the rest of the night.
          Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Good morning, everyone.
            Am glad to say we have a sunny day ahead, but sorry too see the winds that are forecasted today.
            No plans for today.
            Absolutely no plans for today. Not that there’s nothing to do. There’s always the laundry.
            Need to make an appt for a haircut, though.
            Hoping you all have a really good day. ☀️
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Hi everyone,,

as Donna said ,, snow this morning ... did not freeze or lay on roads tho... I keep a daily journal . have done so for years..made paper copies ,, put on computer too, after I got one ..so today I went into to them files. and , amazing folks.. we have snow almost every April.. just like todays. lazy, 1"..pretty but not dangerous... and melts almost as soon as it stops... soooo... we are still shocked tho"...

We got a call from David's Dr. office,, his lab work report showed he was extremely low in Vit. D... so scrip sent to the pharmacy.. he has a little capsule
              to take. One a week. it is a 50,000unit of vit D..to get it back up .and I foresee he will be taking Vit D ... we need sunshine!!!.. so that was a trip to pharmacy plus I had to take my Blood pressure apparatus to my pcp office to see how close it matched their readings. and it matched almost perfectly!.. ....so now we can trust my readings. of high and low..
              stop for few items at Walmart ,,, had lunch Out... and then home to read and snooze. crocheting on Becca afghan . I like quiet days ...

Paula, BIG sign on wall .. no child under ____age..You are a good caregiver so I can understand why lady would want you caring for her little ones.. but... how far apart will her little ones be.?.
              Bethina ,, if you run out of things to clean , you can come visit me .
              JoG.. I did not even have any laundry to do today... But I will try to clean out a Drawer or shelf tomorrow.. and Throw something away! its is past time to dismantle and empty out this house.. and get rid of STUFF.
              Donna, you should soon need a Grease Ball visit?.
              Jostoy..would you like working in a day care.. I think the older children would be fun.. ( but much too old, no energy ,for all day long , for me anymore)
              Maxie, I have nights when David wakes me at 3am or so and I cannot get back to sleep. aggggggggggggggg.

Hi Sassygirl... and all you other dear delightful folks.

Comment

Working...
              X