It is a Sunny Saturday Morning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is a Sunny Saturday Morning!

Morning all. Looks like a sleep in morning for most of you! I have nothing to do today so can be late but hope the rest of you are late because of exciting plans.

Going to be a quiet weekend around here. My son has developed a horrible cold and we are playing a big game of 'stay away from me!'....SERIOUSLY! He is off this weekend so maybe can get a grip on it. Blues are playing this afternoon so that is all I have planned.

Have a terrific Saturday!!

It is overcast and waiting for the next rain and storm to come in, but it was also a much needed stay in bed till 6:40 morning. No appointments for humans or dogs!

since I cleaned the floors and bathrooms yesterday and my laundry was done on Thursday I have today pretty free to gather donations and do a little shopping for daycare. I also used the no baby day yesterday to go through the two refrigerators and freezer to decide what could stay and what had to go and how to use what stayed. So, not as much needed at the grocery store.

Both my brothers are out of the country right now. the Fl brother is on a cruise in the Bahamas (I know I can spell that!) and the Delta brother and his wife are in Cancun. Me? I am watching House Hunters Beach Front Property! the wind and the weather make me want a nice quiet beach...so background tv beach will have to do for now.

I hope you all stay away form the cold germs, maxie! With three little coughing and sneezing last week I am now feeling a cold coming on and taking all the OTC meds I have as well as trying to drink more water.

We have friends coming and I can't wait to share the cookies I got from Donna!!!

Comment

Good Morning! Yes, we slept in and are moving slowly this morning.

​Yesterday was good. Slow though. I did get 4 Samoa pies made & delivered to both restaurants. Stripped both beds and washed everything on them. I know I could have waited on washing the blankets until a warm day, but I just wanted a completely clean bed, not just sheets. It was leftover night for dinner.

​Like I said, we slept in this morning. Blaise came over early (I think) and snuggled with me. We both fell back to sleep snuggling. I love that lil guy. I've just been piddling around this morning pick up things. Went thru all my recipe cards looking for my Asian Cole Slaw recipe, but never found it. Good ole Allrecipes.com to the rescue. Heading out soon to deliver one of the pies since I didn't have enough yesterday, then stopping at the new Dollar General just down the road.

​Going to roast the half of ham I got at Aldi's last week for 50% off. Going to take some for cards tomorrow night and make up some scalloped potatoes w/ham with the rest to give to ailing family members. I sorted thru my recipes that need input in the computer and printed off in card form. Looking at my current cards, I see I need to laminate & replace all my cards. What a mess!!!!

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good morning...I too slept in...I woke up around 3 so hot that I couldn't deal with it...not sure what that was about except cori was in bed with me...got cooled back down gave her some food slept some more only to have it happen again...checked my sugar to make sure it wasn't something related to that it wasn't...sugar was fine...

I have had breakfast taken last antibotic and steroid..I think that I will be lazy until its time to get ready to go to my friends wedding.

Comment

Good morning all.

​I never slept in, but was studying my S.S. lesson. That got interrupted by 2 phone calls. Just now finished after starting about 8:30.

The rest of the day is free. Will watch some T.V. Paula, I see you like HGTV also. I watch that a lot.

Not a lot to say today so will hope everyone has a good day.

My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.

"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Howdy!

Well, I posted on Friday's post, but it was this morning. Confused much?

Sunny here, as well. Cool, but sunny. Blooms everywhere. Tulip trees are going crazy.

I have done a day's worth of vacuuming and bathroom scrubbing. Now to get things ready for lunch.

Hugs to Everyone.

Comment

Working...
            X