Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monday....and there's actually SUNSHINE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday....and there's actually SUNSHINE!

Good Morning! And it's a sunny one....whaaaahooooooo!

​Yesterday was productive. Love productive. Came home from church & SS, and got busy. Took Blaise to his friend Drayke's and they partied for the day. They took the two boys to some bouncy place and out to eat. Took him at noon and picked up at 7pm. They had a blast.

​In the meantime, I mixed up 3 kinds of cookie dough and baked off two of them. Watched a few episodes of NCIS with Cork. Finished up the laundry. It's never ending.

​This morning I'm spending it at the school helping with the book fair. Love doing that. Will probably come home and bake off the last dough and ice the thumbprints & sandwich wafer cookies. Hope to get the filled cookies boxed up and shipped to Paula. Baked those yesterday. Then I have 3 different kinds of pie fillings to prepare and then fill the pie shells and get them ready to bake tomorrow morning first thing.

​Looking forward tomorrow. My Mom, SIL, niece, and I are going up to see Becca's new house & go out to lunch.

Have a good one all!

Good morning.
    The Weather Channel app reports more snow coming to the Midwest this week, and some colder weather for everyone. But our report for today is sunny and a bit warmer. And tomorrow will cool off a bit with winds and a chance of rain.

So I am making some good progress in sorting and discarding stuff. He hasn’t felt like it, but I don’t push him. When I’m done for the day, I sometimes don’t feel much like cooking. I’m so glad I made that large bowl of salmon macaroni salad. It’s a delicious small meal in itself, or a perfect side dish to go with a serving of meat, making the need for cooking minimal.

Nothing much else here worth mentioning.

I hope everyone has a very good day today. 🤗
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Another sunny morning...2 in a row. Cold though because I can see some frost on the grass. As for a snow forecast, I have not listened to weather or news. I am glad the Olympics are over so tv can get back to normal. Was not even interested in closing ceremony. I watched Hallmark all weekend and the only break I took was to watch the Blues lose another game. Looks like playoffs are not in our future this year.

Nothing going on today and nothing planned for the week. I like dull and boring so not complaining at staying home. Have a good day everyone and enjoy the sun!!

Comment

Good morning...off work going to the doctor after my scare yesterday! I had to call for help...i thought it was my heart...wole up to chest pain jaw pain and shortness of breath. We now think it's a respitory issue that brought on a panic attack worst one of my life. I was so scared but relieved to find out it wasn't my heart. Chose to not go to the hospital and go to the doctor this morning instead. If my cab ever gets here. I hate the cab but couldn't get a different ride..my sis is getting new carpet.

Comment

Good Morning to all... a busy one already, doing some cleaning and laundry and a few phone calls...I have a headache I think from weather change....but that will pass hopefully...not much else happening, finished all the meat sorting and freezing yesterday and even grilled the chicken breast and sliced those up and put in freezer...

More of the same clean bathrooms and decide on supper...have a good day one and all..

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Good late morning! Cold and sunny but it rained during the night!k

Kids are happy and no one is coughing. I came home from church and started taking Zicam and an evening dose of probiotic because I was around a lot of sick coughing!

I have a cake in the oven for a friend whose mom passed away yesterday morning. When I asked about taking in food I was told they had it covered ( a person at church told me) but these are friends who have been there for our family through death a disappointment. Everyone can use an extra homemade cake!

Baby is really starting to cry. My little break is over.
            JoG, your salad sounds delicious!

Comment

The doctor said I have pleurisy. Steroids antibotics and rest

Comment

Good afternoon everyone..

I had doctor appt this morning...And i got there early...I did see the doctor..i wait about one hour..And sit on those hard chair...And there go my day..
                We had rain all morning...And this getting little old..We are going to have one rainy week...It would be nice too see the sun..

Comment

Oh, Sassy, send any rain my way!

Comment

Working...
                  X