It's a snowy Saturday morning here..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a snowy Saturday morning here..

I have never started a new day here so hope it starts. I do not have the time this morning to wait for you sleepy heads to get going. Right now I am debating if I should cancel my lunch date because of the falling snow. This was a surprise to me and Sierra never mentioned it when she texted she was at work at 5:30 this morning. When she leaves that early she always lets me know she made it safe and I know she would have mentioned snow. But it is all white outside and a winter advisory just popped up for my county.

Hoping you all have a dry and sunny and warm Saturday! It ain't happening here!!!

Didn't start snowing here until about six. Now we have about 1-1/2 in. here. Still falling but if you believ3 the forecast it should get around 40 this afternoon. But that forecast as made last night so who knows what it will be.

Comment

Good morning all.

Arm, nice to see you posting here again. Hope you'll continue to do so.

​See, maxie, starting a post wasn't that hard now was it? Now you can't say you've never started a post.

​It's been snowing here since about 8, and it's coming down harder now. The W.W. said it was to snow and turn to rain. Also it is to stay above freezing, so we shouldn't have any ice in the morning. Feb. has been such an up and down month when it comes to the temp.

I'm with you, maxie, but I'm ready to start summer. I could by-pass spring very easily.

Hope all are having a good sleep-in. Take care.
      Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Good Morning! I was here once, but was waiting for someone else to start things.

​Yesterday was good. Blaise was off school due to Teacher In Service day. I got his hair cut. Called Rachel down the road & she had time in the morning. We then headed into town for the bank & lunch. I HAD planned to go to the PO in town & then Aldi's, but SOMEONE was complaining of a stomachache and wanted to go home. Well I had to go to the PO, & he began to feel a bit better on the way, so we went to Saxonburg's PO. Had to ship two cookie orders.

​Came home and worked on the laundry and puttered around. Never did get to take a nap. We had an early dinner so that we could have a family movie night, which was nice. Got a text from Becca that she got our tickets for the Ed Sheeran concert in Sept. I'm so excited! I've never been to a big concert and Becca actually wants me to go with her & her friend Emily. They went to see him 3 yrs ago when he was in Pgh. I remember she went to that concert before coming home to Shelby after college was out for the summer.

​This morning I finished up the rest of the eyeglasses that needed "neutralize" (find the Rx) . Will return the box to Sandy and she might be giving me another. We park beside each other in the church lot, so transferring is easy. Need to get all the clean laundry put away and work on getting the kitchen looking decent. Becca is coming for dinner. Making beef roast and roasting a whole chicken. So everyone will have something to eat. I've got a call into my Mom to see if she wants to come too. The snow is suppose to be arriving here later this afternoon, so she may not want to be out.

I still have cookie dough to bake off. PB will be the smell of the day!

​Have a good one all!

Comment

*Yawnnnn*. Good morning. Obviously sleep better when it's cold outside.

Yesterday didn't even come close to the 60's (as forecasted). Just 57°. I wore a sweatshirt all day. The rain never seemed to stop the last 3 days, just constant light rains, which left everything soaked in the long run, and lots of puddles. But nobody was hurrying to start building an Ark.
          Today is nice and sunny, and is "suppossed to be 73°, but we will see if we can trust this forecast.

We did visit E's friend in the hospital. Afterwards we had dinner out. Then a quick trip to Target, which was just across the road. Picked up the few things we needed. Naturally, I couldn't find my Target card, so I'll have to go back another day with my receipt, to get the discounts. HE was getting sleepy, so I didn't get much browsing done. It was way after dark by then, and I don't see well enough to drive at night. It seemed extra dark on most of the route home. Our neighborhood, in particular, has no street lights, and it looked like only our next door neighbor had his porch lights on. Ours goes on by motion detecting.

Might have a bit of laundry to do today. Need to finish cleaning out my craft room... A fairly busy day ahead, once His Grace wakes and gets his coffee.

Right now I have to put everything back into my purse. I should check it more often to see what I'm carrying around. 😳

Hope you all have a good day. Keep warm and well. 🤗
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good afternoon everyone..
            Rise and shine..No.!!! sun here again..Another rainy day...
            I did my morning chores..Like vacuum,Dust,etc...

I love Zig Ziglar..Here is one..And i like this one..."Take time to be kind and say "thank-you.."..

Comment

It's afternoon here I am being soooo last! Waiting on family to arrive I have a big speech tonight...they are coming to be my support!!

Comment

Let us know how your speech goes later.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

I thought for sure I said good morning yesterday, and here I find it was all a dream..

Maxie so glad you finally took the plunge and started a morning post...If I am here I don't hesitate to start one if I have time because it seems everyone waits for someone to do it..

ARM wonderful to hear your sweet voice, the first corkie I ever gave a hug to.. Hope you are doing well.

And to all I missed hello yesterday...

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Working...
                  X