I bring the Grand Canyon to you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bring the Grand Canyon to you

It was a beautiful day at the Canyon blue skies, the temp was 51 and windy, there had been a helicopter crash the day before for people that went on a helicopter tour, I have no desire to fly over the Grand Canyon I saw it on Max something or the other movie, felt like you were there...
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Beautiful, but that is too high for me to stand even at the Rim.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

I was worried about you guys when I heard about the crash, but then it came out who it was & I gave a big sigh of relief. Felt very bad for their families though. It is amazing! Glad you are back though.

Comment

Beautiful! What a gorgeous day you had.

Comment

Beautiful shot, Sharon. Which rim were you at?
          I heard about the crash, but didn’t see a follow up on it. I figured you hadn’t gotten there yet unless you were speeding to get there, and am glad I was right.
          You do not see the winds blowing, and there seems to be a crash there every few years or so. I don’t think I would enjoy a bird’s eye view of the canyon. There are so many views and interesting angles to see the formations along the Rims.
          There are some restaurants that are set up at some Rim sites, and you get beautiful views of the canyon while you are enjoying a meal.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
          X