No announcement yet.

Who's willing to contribute?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I can afford it right now. I am in the middle of paying my parents back for a loan for dental work

Comment

Where do we send the $$$, Donna?

I'm ready!

Comment

I am not home and won't be until next week. Jostoy please pay my share and I will reimburse you. More than happy to help. And agree with jostoy about another moderator and cleaning up the list of people we have. Makes me think of boile man.
        Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

• jostoy
          jostoy commented
          Editing a comment
          Will take care of you.

OK....if those that have responded with a yes, sends me their contribution, we will be OK. One of our faithful has offered extra to cover the shortage, so we'll be fine. We don't want ANYONE to feel guilty for not being able to help this time. God is in the details, and it's all taken care of. Just post away!

Comment

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 💋💋

Comment

And we do LOVE This place we call Round Table.!!!!! ... I just want to see all of our dear friend coming to call, sharing their lives with mine..

i just want to come here each day and "SEE" All your smiling faces .. ( or fingers if you will ).. when my computer takes its hissy fit and won't let me in I keep trying. because we share something invisible and wonderful.. ... do don't let a few pieces of green paper keep you away!!!!!''

I knew we would get a wonderful response.!!!

Comment

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comment

One more thing, anyone who can’t pay, for whatever reason, please let Cookie know.

Cookie, I agree it’s not on your shoulders to make up any difference. I can help with part of the difference. OK?
                It isn’t necessary to share those names, but you can decide if the reasons are legitimate, right?
                Last edited by JoGee; 02-08-2018, 11:41 PM.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• cookielady
                  cookielady commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Already taken care of.....no worries.
              Working...
              X