Who's willing to contribute?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's willing to contribute?

OK....If we collect $$ to pay for last year, this year, and next year (so we don't have to mess around with this again next Jan), I come up with a total of $220.....$60/yr for server (x3) plus $20/yr for Domain (x2).

​It would be nice if there were at least 10 of us. I'm willing to collect the $$ then forward a single check to Nightstorm. If someone else wants to do, far be it from me to deny you the pleasure! Please reply and I'll let you all know at week's end.

Thanks, Cookie.
    I am willing to contribute, of course.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Me too!

Comment

count me in
        Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

I am willing to contribute and really appreciate your taking on the collecting and paying it, Donna!

Comment

Anyone who isn't able to help should not feel bad or feel that they may get "kicked" off the board. I know that some on here can't afford to make a contribution, so don't feel bad about it.

Comment

I also P.M. nightstorm about possibly making another administrator for the board. This person should of course be an active member. I mentioned to him that we have a lot of members who have died, but are still listed. There are also some who have never posted. We really need to clean this list up.

Also stated that there are moderators listed for forums who are not active anymore. Never mentioned to him, but the active members might want to consider getting rid of the forums that are never used.

​Would like to have input on all this as well.

Comment

happy to contribute and have already done so... nice to live 3 minutes from Donna's house.....if anyone needs email address or Donna's address. just ask.

Im still hit and missing on getting on ... still think it is a keyboard problem... I have to put my pass word in very slow .. that seems to help.

Comment

Mine is in the mail.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

How much did you know to contribute?

Comment

Jostoy, Donna did the math. It comes to $22 if there’s 10 of us.
                      Donna, let us know if w need to add to that if some can’t contribute?
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Ok, I will send mine today.

Thanks for doing this!

Comment

I'll make up the difference. We haven't heard from 10 yet.

Comment

Donna, just sent an email requesting your address then will get my check in the mail so count me in.

Comment

Donna, It's not right for you to make up any difference. I thought we were waiting to give people a chance to sign up. I'm sure Sharon will give her part.

Donna you can go ahead and send your addy to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X