Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jostoy
    commented on 's reply
    I'm trying real hard to behave myself, cookie. It is easier to do that during the winter.
    Last edited by jostoy; 02-02-2018, 09:34 AM.

• cookielady
    replied
    Good Morning! The darned GH didn't see his shadow (it's snowing), so it's 6 more weeks of winter. We got a nice clean coat of snow overnight...pretty.

​Yesterday was another productive day....didn't think it was going to be though. I went to Bible study in the morning & was so tired. I drug myself home and was going to take a nap. Well I thought I better get the apple pies in the oven first and while doing that, my energy kicked in. Got a call from another person wondering when I could make them a German Choc pie. I had the dough made & the oven was getting hot for the apple pies, so what's one more pie? Got the apple pies delivered to my doctor....funny thing...I went to his office & he had a gray stubbly beard. I said, "Excuse me, I'm looking for a bald, clean shaven man." He laughed.

​Came home and the folks for the GH cookies started showing up. I then baked 3 carrot cakes & put the finishing touches on the 10 doz German Choc cookies. It was a good day! Sent Corky with a cute arrangement of some of the GH cookies for his crew that he works with.

​Blaise got motivated this week when he heard he only got a rating of 7 out of 10 for last week's behavior. He want a 10/10 this week and it seems he is succeeding. He want to know what his reward would be. I had to think. I came up with pizza, popcorn, and movies until 11pm tonight and he was so excited. Easy! No baking for me tonight.

​This morning I want to ice the 9 mini carrot cakes, make a cookie plate, and bake off some of the pumpkin cookie & choc cherry pecan cookie dough. Want to include them on the trays. Want to take samples to my new customer. She may then want to offer CC at her restaurant. I'm meeting my friend Debbie for lunch at a newer Chinese restaurant. We have a lot of catching up to do. We saw and talked to each other more when I lived far away.

​Have a good one all! Stay warm & healthy. Don't do anything silly to hurt yourself Jostoy!

Leave a comment:

• JoGee
    started a topic Happy Groundhogs Day / FEB 2 2018

Happy Groundhogs Day / FEB 2 2018

Will the Groundhog see his shadow today?

Good morning.

Am up early today, couldn't get back to sleep. Am waiting for my tea to cool a bit.
    Have laundry to do today.
    Otherwise it's another ordinary day around here.
    Yesterday E dropped another load off at Goodwill, and came home with a package of Dove dark chocolate hearts for me. Yay!
    Tomorrow is my haircut day.

Have a great day, everyone! 🤗
Working...
X