X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday, Oct 14th

Good morning, everyone....
    Where IS everyone this morning?

I hate computer or tablet upgrades! My keyboard got changed with this one. It’ll take some getting used to. We have to go pick up my new laptop today, too, so that’s another thing to get used to.
    The OS11 upgrade also seems to jump out of the network periodically, too. Don’t know what that’s about. One of E’s friends has the same problem.

Got through Friday the 13th without anything horrendous happening. E did manage to get through to his surgeon (or her office), and is scheduled got Rotator Cuff surgery on Nov 11th. Apparently his shoulder pain is returning. I’ll be driving November through his recuperation (2-3 months), and I really hate driving. But ya gotta do what you gotta do, right?

I’m writing out Halloween cards for kids & grands today. Got quite a stack of them, and my hand joints are giving me some problems this week. A challenge I don’t really need. As the weather continues to cool down these next few months, this problem will make assisting E a challenge after his surgery.

Hope you have a good day today!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Good Morning no idea what the day will bring. Dr appt yesterday went okay, basically she told me the same as they told me on the phone, she did say that the nodules aren't a big deal unless they interfear with breathing or swallowing.

Everyone have a wonderful day.

Comment

Good sunny morning to turn into a hot day! I do like the heat! Finally found Andrew a coat after listening to his not needing a coat, he has a coat, he won't wear a coat, it never gets cold enough for him to need a coat. Why does this kid fight everything? We then stopped at the cutest Mexican restaurant. Drew says he has been there but neither his father or I had. It was delicious! I over ate because I did not want to stop eating. It was rather pricey so it won;t be a weekly place but probably an occasional. He went home early, Sierra was working and Jon went out so I was home alone...perfect way to end the week.
      Today we will be out on the porch with the lattice once everything dries out and some other people haul their keesters out of bed. Suppose to rain tonight and tomorrow so hopefully we can get this going and maybe finished? Like I said before...no more do it yourself projects around here. Pay to have it done and finished!

Talked with my sister yesterday and she knows nothing. I know nothing and if anyone in this family knows something they are not talking! So guess I will run the dishwasher and finish a load of towels and wait for hammers and drills to come out. Glad you finally have a date for E's surgery. Know what you mean about driving. To all who follow have a wonderfully sunny and warm Saturday!

Comment

I couldn't get here earlier..I am extremely lazy today..have found my way out of bed. Every time ivyhink about it Cori comes a snuggle.

Comment

Good evening .

quiet day here at the Roundtable... !!!.. I was in hurry to get the houseworky stuff done this morning ... laundry ,sweeper, dust. etc etc etc ... and completely forgot to come say hello....

this was birthday party day for the Great Grandson.,Logan,. 2.. (already)... we had a perfect, sunny ,warm day for a party outside... lots of relatives from Granddaughter in laws side of the family... Shawna , the new Mama, and husband and baby Elise arrived. the two children are to brother and sister. there were also two other baby girls there .. more second cousins on the other side.. Logans Momma is an only child. we did not stay late. wanted to get the old guy home and also get off the road before dark.

but now its time for bed, well, not to sleep but to read for an hour or so.. and then sleep.

Maxie, love reading your stuff each day ..
          Darla.. I like your Doctor , my sweet lady dr.. always wants to find something wrong. or she suggest a test I haven't had lately.. ggrrrrr..
          JoG.. I too hate upgrades .. makes me have to hunt how to find stuff I and where I have posted...

see you all in the morning ..

Comment

Working...
          X