News of Nalani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News of Nalani

Aloha Darla and Linda! Nalani is my Mother and she is doing fine... so to speak... she broke her left hip about 7 weeks ago. They did not do a hip replacement but rather put screws in to stabilize while it heels. Unfortunately healing is not progressing well as she seems to have significant pain when standing and with some leg movements. We are seeing her family Dr today to address this increasing pain as the surgeon has washed his hands of the issue as he feels everything looks good 😡😡😡😡such compassion it is so overwhelming. She doesn't get to her computer much but I will mention your concern... I know she has a Facebook account so she may see this when she gets on. She is still very with it but just wants to heal....NOW...

Darla, thank you for reaching out to Patti. Praying that Nalani heals well. Not sure of her age at this point. Miss her.

Comment

You're welcome, I've checked her page and others were asking but not asking the family. I kind of thought she had broken something from other comments on her page. Praying that she will soon be feeling good enough to at least pop in and say hello

Comment

Thank you Darla, feeling a bit better that we heard some news...will keep Nalani in my prayers....can we get an address to send a card to her?
        Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

I will try to ask.

Comment

Thank you, Darla!
            If an address is available, I'm sure most of us would like to send her a card.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

I'm here, I'm here!

Sorry to be AWOL I really don't use my computer much any more and need to put the RT on my Ipad, which I use mostly now. I need to put the RT apt on my I pad but haven't quite figured out how to do so. Will see if my son or Patty can do so for me. Don't try to tell me it's easy--for me it isn't.

Won't go into my present situation as Patty reported but this has been and is tough. What ever you do-----DON'T FALL AND BREAK YOUR HIP!! Be careful.

Comment

Again,, so happy to see you check in.... and thanks for the big letters about Breaking HIP....... hubby David has reached a stage of age and health where his balance is really an IFFY thing... but he's too PRoud to carry a cane... I scolded him and made the remark In a pleasant tone ..(wanna bet?) of voice about breaking a hip.... He would be in pain and I would have double the work taking care of him , maybe not be able to... but he still don't use the cane.. grrrrr..
                but love seeing you name among us!!!!!.

Comment

Nalani, like all the rest of the folks on here, I've been wondering about you and worried at the same time. Now I see my worries weren't in vain. Please ask one of the kids to put the R.T. on your IPad. Then at least when you are feeling up to it, you can post. Nice to see your post. AND thanks to Darla for "reaching out"

I don't get on facebook, so had no idea what had happened to you.
                  Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Working...
                  X