Shhh be quiet everyone is still sleeping, Thurs. morn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shhh be quiet everyone is still sleeping, Thurs. morn

Good Morning....the weather must be about ready to change as I woke up with a headache, the kind that tells me the barometer is changing.

No plans for the day except maybe some laundry, its hubby's half day to be at the office and has a showing in the afternoon so I get some alone time, YEAH!!!

Got my ovens all cleaned now, the easiest and fastest way to do your oven racks since you are not supposed to leave them inside the oven when on clean cycle, buy tall trash bags and Easy Off oven cleaner (no fumes kind) put racks inside bag and spray them, let sit for 2 to 3 hrs. then spray them off and wash them with soapy water and rinse, just like new again...On my large bottom oven something has spilled in between the glass and it is driving me crazy hubby is going to have to fix that for me, being OCD can be a bad thing sometimes, LOL..

I do need to do a little grocery shopping..

Have a good day one and all.

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

good morning .

Hi Sharon , and ~~~~~~at all to come.

David has pcp monthly appointment today.. since his dear Dr. takes time with his patients he is always running late so that a 1:15 appt.. means we might see him about 2pm.. or later . .really don't mind because he does care for his patients and enjoys his job.. so why rush.. the law of seeing your dr . once a month if you take pain meds. has really double doctors work load... and today David has to report that he thinks he has a kidney stone working around..pain, looks like blood in urine. so he will take even longer.. he also fell yesterday. banged up his knee. all falls have to be reported. the wobbly legs are getting worse.. we not get home until 4pm.

I need a quick visit to Karen's this morning . thank heavens she only lives about 1 1/4 miles away..

oops also want to report that yesterday our #1 car had the window on drivers side have the gears inside die.. and window is Down.. so it will stay in the garage until the mechanic can get time to fix. Next Week..
    ..................... ummmm, think I will have a melt-down..Scanner is not working, Car has broken insides window. David might have a kidney stone.... will pray for peace today.!!!.

be back later , take care.

Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

• Paula A
      Paula A commented
      Editing a comment
      addin gDavid to my prayers!

I am on my early schedule today and the new baby comes also..I thought it was for a half day but now it seems like a normal day, well, my new normal.
    Sunflower art and math today. Counting seeds and measuring how tall the kids are compared with the sunflower on the wall (which is the same height as the ones in a daycare child's garden: 5'). Most preschool lessons start the year off with apples and fall leaves and such, but it is still summer here!
    I didn't swim this morning, but plan on doing that tthis afternoon.
    The taco truck was good yesterday. We both had the street tacos: smaller and just meat with the cabbage and radishes on the side.
    I took out an old crib yesterday to make room for the new crib for the baby. I have to get someone to take things to the dump for me...I hate having old things sitting around on the concrete slab. It is behind the fence and can't be seen, but I can see it! The baby is sweet but has Gerd (!) and has to sleep inclined...his mom has changed her eating to try and get his tummy issues taken care of.
    I better go; forgot to set out some of his frozen milk she brought the other day.
    Have a good day!

Comment

I tried posting earlier, but kept getting a strange, I informative Alert flag when I hit the Post key. Weird things were hapening. So here goes again:

Good morning.
      A bright sunny day today, and it'll get hot. Stil hanging income to the 100° mark. It's a very nice 69° right now, though.

Not sure what I'll do today, but there are no plans. E has his arm in a sling, but tries to be convincing he can still use his right hand for things. It takes a bit longer. But I know the need to feel independent, too. Convincing him to just sit and just read or something.....the best time for that is just before he takes his pain pills. 🙄 Also, trying to eat with his left hand feels pretty awkward to him. He's right handed.

So not much to report here.
      Geez, if I had OCD I'd probably accomplish more. (E has OCD, but says if you have it it's got to be in alphabetical order --- CDO!!!). But I can't keep up with his messes any more. His OCD doesn't cover much in the range of housekeeping.
      I try, I really do.

Maye, I hope David's checkup goes well. You're both in my thoughts.

So I think I'll go fold towels from the drier, have breakfast, and figure out the rest of the day.
      Hope you have a good one!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good morning..checking in from work..its a sale day making it a bit crazy..will be glad for 1130 to get here.

Comment

Good morning! Finally got some rain yesterday afternoon but it is probably to late for the summer plants in pots. I just got so neglectful and with my family also. They need to eat better and now with school starting I have no excuses....and no I am not making big promises about eating healthier. We will still eat the same old crappy meals but I will just cook more of them! Andrew starts school tomorrow and Sierra Monday. She is cutting back on her already cut back work schedule so she would have time to spend with this guy and now is worried about gas money. Hell, Honey, summer is when college kids work their fannies off to save up money for the winter but evidently our girl is special and has a money tree in her closet. Her classes are spread out through the day with some evenings so she will not have work time. Live and learn! I did not sleep in this morning but have lazed around...need to run home to the bank for cash for the weekend and everyone dumped Andrew's birthday gifts on me to wrap. Should run to the grocery and need to stop by the post office for stamps. Looked at laundry yesterday and decided I wasn't up to it so it has doubled and waiting. I just gotta get a grip and start moving...someone started the dishwasher this morning but did not put the pile in the sink in so they need washed. Now that school is starting that means for the most part that summer is over and I will miss it greatly....especially since August has been so cool and not even swimming weather. Paula no school funding means no state money has been sent to the schools from the state yet this school year. The state has short changed the schools for years and owes them a ton in back money and now nothing to start the new school year with. I have no respect for politicians in this state or on the national level. We have a republican billionaire business man for a governor and he only wants to break the unions anyway and a democratic legislature that has been in control for many, maybe too many, years but it is the democrats that are trying to fund the schools and save the unions and state workers pensions. Democrats and republicans have way different views on caring for the people. If the democrats had not overrode this governors veto we would now be 3 years without a state budget and now we wrangle with school funding of all things. I will be willing to bet that Andrew will bring home something to sell the first week of school. It is the only way the schools are making any money for extras like paper and work books. There is an actual group of parents that do nothing but handle the fund raising. Again I got on a soapbox. I do have things to do and it seems to take me forever to get moving. I remember the days when I could conquer the world in a morning and have time to read and watch a movie in the afternoon. I hate that I have slowed down...the mind is willing but the body....whose body is this anyway? Do not recognize it anymore but I sure do recognize my mother's face in the mirror!

Comment

Morning! It's a pretty summer day here again. Lovin' it!

Yesterday was good. Busted my tail baking all the needed pies by 9:30am, then we were off & running until 1:30pm. After doing pie drop offs, we went to the thrift store since it was half price day, McD's for lunch (Blaise's choice), got his hair cut in a "fade", and last stop was Aldi's. Got the groceries put away, which is a pain. Actually, it's the carrying them in that's the pain. Went down to the pool to swim for a bit. It's finally warming back up. Cooked a nice dinner for everyone with plenty of leftovers for Cork to take to work. Prepped the pies for this morning's baking and mopped the floor so I wouldn't stick to it today.

Got the pies baked this morning for tomorrow. Sue worked outside landscaping for the first couple of hours, then we did up peaches and pie dough. Once my energy kicks in again, I hope to bake off some of the cookie dough I have in the refrigerator. Swimming is definitely going to happen somewhere along the line.....and laundry.....that blasted laundry. I know, I'm thankful to have the clothes to wear and the W&D to do them up in.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good morning, no plans today but tomorrow will be a long one. Have to be at the hospital at 6 am for a stress test and echocardiogram, they said to plan on it being 4 hours. So no after midnight, no caffeine after 6pm. Cardin Dr, is just following up, funny he said he didn't hear a murmur (Dr in IL told me I have one.) Candie handed me cash so I can get something to eat or drink after the testing. We'll she said that it makes her feel better that I have some cash on me incase I need something.

Comment

I'm back.. so nice to come read all your news.
                Thanks JoG for good thoughts and thank you all for prayers,, I think every day this week has had a new problem on it
                until my mind is almost bogged down.. I need only come here and feel all of you supporting and caring!

David dr visit ..... he told Dr. about the pain, possible kidney stone?..Dr.. checked his chest,heart out .then sent him across the hall. they have a little lab at this facility.. so he had blood drawn and gave urine specimen... will have to wait till receptionist can get approval from Ins . co.. for a cat scan. (was too late in day to do it today).. those three things should be able to tell if it is a kidney stone.. got his other prescriptions filled, and finally got home..

Determined, hope the echo cardiogram results at good ....will be thinking of you tomorrow .
                Donna .the ladies at Dr Sams office were amazed to find out you are my niece. love your pie, cookies!.

see you all in the morning .. time for book and bed
                Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Working...
                X