Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Morning its Saturday what are your plans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning its Saturday what are your plans?

Good Morning how is everyone this morning? Here the sun is shining but certainly cool temps for August.. I seem to have a case of the BLAHS this morning, why? I have no idea, guess into everyones life some 'blahs' may come...hoping as the day wears on I will come out of it... Just feel like having quiet time, no talking, no chores, etc. I have no reason to be down in the dumps so must be a hormone inbalance this morning, LOL...even coffee didn't bring me out of it.. Maybe I need a Hallmark movie day...

Well enough whining from me, time to get this day started, first on the list is a nice warm shower...Have a good day one and all.

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Good morning everyone...

Rise and shine...It will another day of rain..On and off..

I had wake-up call...EARLY....Not moving that fast......
    But i am here...

Comment

Good morning. 🤗
      Sharon, we all have "blah" days like that sometimes. Pamper yourself today.

Yesterday E & I went to the movies. The movie was "Dunkirk", about the beginning of WW2. It was well done, and naturally I cried through parts of it. (Now I need to go see a funny movie to get this one out of my head.) The tough thing in addition to the movie is that I just finished reading a book (The Dressmake'rs War) that took place from the start of WW2 til after the war. The endings were much the same, in that innocent people don't fare well, and the horrors of it change people. Those who didn't experience it don't understand it and can be unnecessarily harsh to the survivors.

No particular plans for today. It's nice to be under the triple-digit heat, but in general the next week will have us just over or just under 100°, an ongoing chance of rain, higher than normal humidity, and high pollen/allergins counts.

Have a very pleasant day. ☀️
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good morning. Staid with my nieces last night. I let them sleep this morning. Will wake them in a bit to take care of the goats.

I don't know we will do today

Comment

Good Morning, it's cool out there. No plans for today that I know of. Funeral yesterday must have been simething, niece Saud lots of Marines, Nam Vets and motorcycles everything that represented her dad along with family.

Comment

Sunny cool morning here today again. Last night after dark I ended up hand watering the potted plants. No way was I going in the dark to find the hose! Why do we not have a yard light you ask? Well, let me tell you....it is because son has a motion light in the back and it went on so many times that he disconnected it! I think he was afraid of what was coming out of the forest at night and did not want to see it! So we have a patio light only in the back yard. What can I say? I just live here and those idiosyncrasies came from his father. I am wondering, as my sons age, if any of my normalness passed down. I am thinking that today I may run the vac and mop a floor or two. Laundry is caught up but the floors need some attention. Also have a stew on cooking in the crock pot so where is this domestic streak coming from? Maybe because both of the other occupants of this house complained about 'needing' a hot meal. Three of us live here and only one of us cooks...hummm! Not my fault that carry out food gets cold while driving home. Must be the car a/c and it will be winter soon so the heater will keep it warmer. I do not know what has happened to me but I really lost any instinct I had for caring for a family. I just want to be done! Jon brought up Andrew's school calendar and evidently school starts sooner than I thought...like next week! Looks like a long school year and I am not finished with summer yet. Can just imagine how Andrew is feeling! Gotta get that all marked on the calendar today. I don't think I have anything else to gibber jabber on about. The Hallmark movies started at 8:00 Sharon because I was channel surfing before getting up. Cardinals are still winning and half a game out of first. Fun watching them win after a disappointing summer. Need to pick up a couple of books with school starting. Need a car book for waiting for the bus and fall dr. appointments are going to start so need a purse book. And that is why I can have 3 or 4 books started around here. Found two sayings that would be great on tee shirts...STRESS IN MAN MADE and THE DEPTH OF MY SARCASM DEPENDS ON THE DEPTH OF YOUR STUPIDITY. Gotta love a good quote!

Comment

Good morning. Well, knows no of. My desktop decided to have Serious issues and wouldn't load. I turned it off and then when I turned it back on, no icons at all.
              I put in a call to my computer tech, but of course, it is Saturday...she knows school is starting up and whether this means a repair or a replacement it will get done.
              Dog's going to the groomer, taking my mom out to lunch nah and then going to the hospital to see my good friend Barbara.
              Hope you all have a great day!

Comment

Working...
              X