May 31st Wednesday Helllllllooooo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 31st Wednesday Helllllllooooo!

Good Morning! Surprised no one else started this. Yesterday only had one downpour and then it was pretty the rest of the day.

Yesterday was a busy one. Did up some laundry and hung out the sheets & bedspread out to dry....love the smell! Mixed up 8 kinds of cookie dough & got 6 of it baked off. Now to put the finishing touches on most of them is a different story. Cooked dinner and then it was off to the pool for the first swim team practice. OH MY WORD.....he was JUST like Kathy. Chatty, chatty, chatty. Practice starts after his bedtime, so when we got home and got him fed, he was asleep fast.

This morning I already go the coconut banana cream pie made for the doctor's office. Think I'll try putting the finishing touches on a couple kinds of cookies before heading into town to deliver the pie & go to Aldi's.

Have a good one all!
    Last edited by cookielady; 05-31-2017, 07:33 AM.

Good morning, Cookielady.

​It is 7:30 my time, and I agree...WHERE IS EVERYONE.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

• cookielady
      cookielady commented
      Editing a comment
      So what's going on in your part of the world?

• jostoy
      jostoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Donna, I've been busy over at the Lake all last week. This week is catch-up around here. My Memorial day was spent mowing, doing laundry, and power washing the back side of my house, the vinyl fencing, and the back side of my large shed. Yesterday I went to the country and power washed E's north and east sides of her house and garage. After the power washing, we mowed her yard. Got home about 1:30 then decided to hand till my garden. Came inside and sat down to watch a little t.v. Feel asleep for about an hour. Didn't realize I was that tired. So today was grocery shopping and little to none of anything else. Tonight is Bible Study so don't want to fall asleep during that.

Good morning everyone...

Rise and shine....It will be spotty shower to day...
    I did my morning chores....
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• determined
      determined commented
      Editing a comment
      My cat is like this

• sassygirl01
      sassygirl01 commented
      Editing a comment
      determined,Mine too...

Good morning.
    Hey, I was up at 5:30....but we have a 3-hr time difference between us thanks to DST. I'm still rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Haven't made my tea yet, either.

Had some heavy winds come up yesterday evening. Still hot and dry here. 🌵

No particular plans for today. Tomorrow, though, we both have an appointment to get checked for glasses.

Enjoy what's left of May, which seems to me like it sped by. Prepare for the onset of June, and lets see what it brings.

Cookie, that's an awful lot of cookies! You're so amazing with all you accomplish!

Have a good day, everyone. ☀️
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good morning! I like these bright sunny mornings...no rain at all yesterday. No plans for today and I think that includes no cooking. Nothing new, nothing nothing nothing from this part of the world. We are entering a nice slow summer flow....

Comment

Good morning...yesterday was busy ended my Fay with the police here again! Some one had run an extension cord from next door to to take power from me.

Today I am off work. I was supposed to have a field trip with adult day care I volunteer with. Field trip was cancelled. Then there was only supposed to 6 or 7 clients.

Waiting on code enforcement to call after last night. She needs to come get the pictures

Comment

Good Morning....I made a pact with myself to get all the things done inside before I came here...Fixed a good breakfast of pancakes with blueberries on top and bacon, then cleaned up the kitchen, then made the bed, fixed my hair and got dressed..loaded the dry cat food container, opened all the windows in the house, got a few more things ready to head out to the motorhome...worked in the motorhome yesterday wiping and polishing all the cabinets and anything wood like...floors are vacuumed and mopped, sinks are clean, fridge wiped out, etc., etc. washed the rugs and went shopping for what all I needed to fill fridge and cabinets..the stuff is all sitting there so today I will head out and put things away and put the finishing touches on....YEAH for camping season and I am ready....anyone ever heard of Shipshewana? It is in Amish country and that will be our first venture out this year will leave on Monday.

Have an appt. for my Remicade infusion early in the morning...I am in need looking forward to it...darn Crohn's and Meinere's right now also...I feel a bit 'off balance', Paula I can't imagine paying for those infusions out of pocket we use to pay out of pocket $133.00 for the med and about the same for the place I get it done, this year with retirement it is different, now pay on the $50 co-pay...years ago when I got it done at the hospital infusion center it was over $10,000 each time.

Think I will be having me a thick cut pork steak with barbecue sauce and seasoned grilled potatoes and onions for supper....broccoli with cheese sauce...hope it doesn't rain and ruin my plans..

Well time to get myself up and out to the motorhome and get busy...Have a really, really good day one and all.

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Good morning. Son is here "momsitting" today. He came in and got the game system working so is sitting here playing it. Nice here this morning, of course I like a little warmer Temps now that I'm older, seems like no matter how many clothes I put on I'm still chilly
            Last edited by determined; 05-31-2017, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Good morning! Rain today. Great way to wake up.
              I am cleaning out a corner of my office. Making no piles for two fundraisers yard sales coming up.
              Becky and I went to storage yesterday and actually brought some tubs back to our shed.
              I am typing blind, can't see the post area, so I will stop now.

Ok, so far so good.
              I am wishing us all a great day. You all sound pretty busy! So make time for a break, too.

Comment

good evening ..

I was up and out early.. had fasting lab work this morning ... routine stuff.

then had the trip to bank. library.. and all that kind of stuff.....plus a longish stop at Daughter Karens' .. their long time pet Dog, died on New years day..... and family was wanting another dog... so she found a puppy.. they all agreed on.... she is a Lab/Shepherd mix.. looks like the Lab part will dominate... lovable .. I feel she will get Big... don't envy the potty training stage .. .. later I one lesson .. and now I am waiting on Granddaughter to arrive, she is giving me a permanent this evening ... much needed... she had this training . as part of her final year at school..

and then I will be ready for bed. was nice reading about all of your days... like setting around the table sipping coffee.
                Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Working...
                X