Monday Feb 20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Feb 20

Good morning..I am up and moving already had breakfast...will hit the shower soon and then it will be time to leave for work...I am work 7-2 today a sale day. Not my favorite but maybe it won't be too bad...hard to tell...Hoping its a day full of nice customers and a ton of sales for the store.

My week end was pretty much ok...Saturday was a pretty lazy day...Yesterday was a very full very busy day...Bible Study...followed by a Bridal shower...followed by cleaning my spaces from top to bottom including my bathroom....and cori's litter box...

Today will be work 7-2 followed by a smallish grocery stop...followed with dinner for my dad he is here visiting to help my sister for the next couple of days...tonight is home made pizza...tommarrow is Tuna salad sandwiches....

Good morning everyone...

Rise and shine..

I over slep this morning...We are on the mend..With this virus...

Comment

• boffler
      boffler commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad that you are on the mend...so much 'stuff' going around right now.

Good Morning.

Hi bethi! Hi sassy!

Yes, the battle is the Lord's, and he's got a doozy to deal with now.

Cancer center first (blood test and 2 shots) and then to the market. Cupboards are bare.

Have a good day, Everyone.

Comment

• sassygirl01
      sassygirl01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ladybug,That is right....

Good SUNNY Morning!

Yesterday was good. Came home from church and made up the food stuff I was taking to cards, then took a nap, then mixed up 4 kinds of cookie dough that I hope to bake off today. Went over to Aunt J's to play cards. There was 6 of us and we had a wonderful time. Aunt J never gets to play with us because she doesn't want to leave Uncle D alone that long, so she hosted it last night. There were a few laughs that brought tears to our eyes because we were laughing so hard.

Got to sleep in a tiny bit this morning. Didn't leave my room until I got the basket of laundry all put away. I hope to bake off at least 2 kinds of cookie dough before Blaise & I leave for town. Finally going to pick up his new glasses. Will go out for lunch and pick up a few groceries at Aldi's. Then it's home to hopefully bake off the rest of the cookie dough. All 4 kinds require additional attention after they are baked off. I want to get these all done before I call one of my newer customers to come get a sample plate.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good Morning...not much happening here just yet, hubby is taking advantage of not setting alarm clock and sleeps in...I on the other hand enjoy my few hours alone in the mornings...had a wonderful 'chat' with my IL buddy yesterday, we are both good for a few laughs when we do talk...Was talking about how expensive the trip is and she told me we might need to go dig up a few more coffee cans out of the yard, well maybe the hubby already was with all the holes we have in the yard he was trying to fill yesterday, LOL...

My friend sent me some pictures from our dinner we went to on Saturday, will see if I can post one of them..it was called a Marriage Ministry, for engaged, married or those in a committed relationship...I guess after almost 35 yrs. we are committed, LOL...

Have a Drs. appt. this morning, then stopping at a grocery store and Lowe's....hubby is insulating the large garage/pole barn and then putting a ceiling in it...be easier to heat next winter...speaking of winter, we have barely had one and each day that passes brings us closer to spring...but I don't think the nasty weather is done with us yet...so I tried not to get to excited about all of the nice weather...

Well time to get my shower and get this day started...thinking maybe tomorrow might head out to visit my sister for a few days....

Hope everyone finds a reason so smile and be thankful..
      16807294_1110896795686102_3129547455024367707_n.jpg 16832262_1110897002352748_2556397075478317202_n.jpg
      Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

• Paula A
        Paula A commented
        Editing a comment
        Love the pictures!!!

Windy morning with scattered showers. I have the news on listening for weather and road conditions. They haven't mentioned the one road that was still available for Becky to get to school. It should be ok to drive today. Believe me, it is a day by day thing right now.
      I have a few kids today but no diaper kids, so a light easy day.
      Take care. I am off to put in a load of laundry. Fingers crossed the winds don't cause a power outage!

Comment

Computer was working , sort of ,,, this morning ... my internet via the usual way is gone... so have found a back door ..just to say... I see I need a technician or a new computer .!.. love the pictures Sharon!.... think of me, If I don't show up later..
        Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Good morning, everyone.
          I love those pictures, too ! Looks like there was a very good turnout for the dinner.

Looks like the RT has amnesia again......it won't remember me, so I have to sign in every time. It was going pretty got a while.

Yesterday was heavily overcast, we had winds and a bit of rain again. It was a cold day, in the low 50's, so even though I stayed inside I felt cold.
          I slept in til about 7 today. Must have needed it. No plans today. Glad to say today should be back in the mid60's, and rising. 😄

Hope you have a good workday, Beth.
          Sassy,hope you get over what ever you caught, quickly.
          Elaine, hope the treatment goes well for John. Then have fun shopping.
          Cookie, busy day for you. Will you post a pic of Blaise in his new glasses?
          Boffler, looks like a busy day for you, too.
          Hi Paula. No doubt your post is ahead of mine, but invisible to me as yet.
          Hi Maye, you snuck in after Paula! 😄

Hope you all have a super-duper day. ☀️
          Last edited by JoGee; 02-20-2017, 10:00 AM.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• sassygirl01
            sassygirl01 commented
            Editing a comment
            JoGee,.It is..I can not wait..lol..

Oh, before I forget.....I posted in Subjects of Interest.
          There's a site you can hear the popular song of your birthday, as well as see a clip of the popular movie.
          If you're interested.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Wrote earlier but it kept saying it couldn't post it because of the string of letters or something crazy so will try again. I caught a computer virus Friday and was lucky ebough to get into the computer guy right away. He worked his magic and even reloaded Windows 7 for me and I have all new stuff to figure out. Been trying to reset passwords and stuff and who remembers passwords? I have them all wrote down but unlabeled so had to go through the pile. Facebook would't accept any password and that is where I caught the virus so just made up another one and wrote it down. My passwords and security numbers and whatever are all wrote on slips of paper I keep in a drawer. Not scientific or even good clerical work but I know where they are just not wha they go to. So now I am off to see if all my hard work had paid off and I can regain entry into places with the reset and new passwords. Weather here has been beautiful all weekend in the 70s. If winter makes a come back there will be some depressed people in this house!! This has been a February for the books!!

Comment

Working...
            X