Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday

Time to get those undies on and finish dressing. Whether it be for Church or just lazing around the house.

Good morning everyone.

Have a good day.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Good Morning, Jo!

Been up since 4:30. I woke myself - not the cat.

Made some mini blueberry muffins for church. They seemed blah, so I put a touch of glaze and doused them in crushed pecans. They look more appealing. Don't know if they are.

Cooked John's breakfast. I just LOVE to make scrambled eggs. I couldn't eat them to save my life, but I love to make them.

Well, church and then home to roost.

Have a super Sunday, Everyone.

Comment

Good morning everyone..

Rise and shine..

I want to check in and say "HI"...

(Cough)..Cough...Cough..We are staying home..We are not going to church..
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I got these one liners in email this morning. Will post one a day while I can.

It is easier to preach ten sermons than it is to live one.
        Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

• Paula A
          Paula A commented
          Editing a comment
          I am copying this one into my little journal I keep in my purse. So I can check on myself!

Good morning, all.
        It's an overcast morning, 90% chance of rain today, and it's supposed to be only 56°.......and though I've turned the heat on this morning, I'm feeling chilly anyway.
        So yesterday, it was windy as heck. It blew everything in the yard down and scattered stuff around the yard. But today won't be a day for the cleanup. The only way we actually knew it had rained was that the block fence was a dark gray instead of its usual light gray.

Elaine, it's a good day for an egg breakfast here! So I hope E doesn't sleep in, so we bother can have a hot breakfast.
        For what it's worth, for bland muffins I'd melt some jelly or jam (apple, apricot - my favorites) and spoon or brush it over the tops; then put the chopped nuts, or crumbles, or sugar over the tops.

Hi jostoy, Sassy, and all who follow.

You all have a super-duper day! ☀️
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

So windy today! I don't think there is enough hair spray anywhere to control my hair today. If I had a scarf I might be tempted to wear it. My coat does not have a hood on it, either.
          Church and then home. After all the appointments and errands yesterday I am looking forward to reading and enjoying the space. We finally got all the tubs of decorations out of the office and the dining area.
          I am waiting for a good weather Saturday to take things out of storage and donate or dump them. I would love a smaller storage unit as I don't need all the space in this one and the company keeps raising the monthly rental fee. Twice last year.
          I made chocolate brownies Friday and they are so good. I haven't made them for a long time ( other than to take to an event) and with the Mexican vanilla they are heavenly.
          I will be open for daycare tomorrow but will not have more than a couple of kids. Plannng on a fun, laid back kind of day.
          Hope your Sunday is relaxing and enjoyable, Friends.

Comment

Good SUNNY Morning! Yesterday was absolutely beautiful.

Yesterday was good. Even though it was pretty out, I spent my day in the kitchen. Prepped for last night's dinner. We had fresh homemade breads, chicken squares, carrots & onions, mashed potatoes, applesauce, and corn. My Mom & Becca went with us to the BB game then we came home to finish making dinner. Aunt J & Uncle D also came for dinner. It was very nice. Sent almost all the leftovers home with Becca.

Becca is starting her new permanent job tomorrow. This past several weeks she has been a fill in until a position came home. She was a bit sore because the night before she took down her first kid & put him in restraints. They were amazed that she did it all by herself. The kid calmed down after she talked him through whatever it was that was upsetting him. She's been working in the special needs unit for the past several weeks. Everyone left for home around 7pm, including Becca. She is working overtime today in the activities center.

This morning was church & SS. Now I'm going to start preparing the broccoli & bacon salad for cards tonight. We are going to Aunt J's for the first time to play. Looking forward to that. There will be 6 of us instead of the usual 4, which will be fun.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Hello, hello, hope to get this posted before my internet goes wonky again. Aggravating. Valentines Dinner was really nice, keeping a marriage strong. Salad, lasagna, steamed veggies, rosemary potatoes and dessert. In the drawings we won a $10 gift card to a restaurant and an overnight stay at the Hilton Gardens which we willl pass to our son. They also had the photo booth and two dances at the end of the evening.

Made bacon and French toast for breakfast, we just finished watching the race that was delayed from last night, hubby is outside taking out a few more trees and I am not sure what I am going to do.

Sure hope jostoy took her own advice and remembered her undies. 😉😁
              Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

• jostoy
                jostoy commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't have Alz. YET!!! Maybe a little forgetfulness, but not with my undies. Always keep the rear "enclosed" .

good afternoon.

busy Sunday.. different for me... Im mostly the lounger on Sundays.. but got moving early.. we are now attending Church every Sunday.. the Church belonged to for 40 some years.. raised kids there. etc etc.. nice to be back in familiar building and old time friends... all be it a dying church.. just older people. no families with little ones.. shame.. but minister lady is has a good message .. .

then out to lunch .. home to relax ,read , got the preps are done for the card group .

David gets to set in upstairs living room and watch his beloved tv.

btw. its over 60 degrees and sunny and gorgeous .... like a day in the middle of May!..
              Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Working...
              X