• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday 14.Feb

Good morning everyone...

Rise and shine..
    Like the pic say: Love in the Air....

It will be rain this afternoon..This been crazy weather..
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Good morning...Cori and I have been up since 2 the first time...I got up to use the bathroom and gave her food thinking she would let me sleep after that..she did for a couple hours then she was full of it and vocal.

Work yesterday was great! Its looking like I may get some cross training and the chance to do something other than men's..we had our production team meeting and one thing that was asked was how we are feeling about place in the store...I told them honestly I am getting a bit burned out in men's.

I was so mad yesterday...I never saw a single bus. I don't know why they weren't running or how I was missing it. I ended up having to pay 11 dollars to get to the chiropractors office

After work today I will volunteer...and come home no plans,

Comment

Good morning, and a Happy Valentines Day to you! 💖

Yesterday's appointment with the oncologist went very well! And the doctor was pretty much on time for a change. 🤗
      He has a new assistant who's really sharp and had a couple answers for me in her preliminary exam. Also another assistant whom she's teaching, but seems like a deaf mute who just stands in the nearest corner. I handed him the pencil I'd used, to put on the desk, and he didn't seem to know what to do with it.
      Anyway, I've been concerned about the doctor having taken away my meds for my blood problem. But my blood test panel had basically good, balanced results. I asked a few more questions about my meds and blood & fibrosis problem, and what can I expect in the future.. I got good answers on those, too. And the tenderness I'm feeling in my belly these days, well it turns out to be the scar tissue inside from that last surgery. When I move, if that scar tissue is involved, it hurts a little. I didn't ask, but it seems logical to me that the more I move around, the quicker the scar tissue will settle down. But, I'm way down on my prescriptions now, and take a few vitamins and suggested OTC remedies that had been recommended by some doctor or other. That's a big plus! But I keep my port intact. And I have to go every 6 weeks to get it flushed. Now that can be a nuisance, but it beats getting stuck with needles for blood work.

For today, E bought me a lovely small bouquet of pink roses, and a small box of Sees candy (he says he didn't want to get me a larger box in case it affects my A1C tests). That's really sweet of him, as I'm "at risk" for diabetes.
      No special plans for today.

Oh, and Cookie, those ladylocks are to die for! Soooo gooooood!
      When we got home after the doctor's visit and dinner out, I got out those cookies. Yummy! Too good! You're definitely the Queen of Cookieland.

That cat is so funny, Sassy. Thanks for today's chuckle.

Hope you all have a beautiful day! ☀️
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• Paula A
        Paula A commented
        Editing a comment
        I totally agree! I told Donna she should use the name Cookie Queen.
        The lady locks are my new favorite of all time! I shared with my mom, Becky, and my hair stylist. Both she and the client who was sitting right there both just said something that sounded like a Yum but came out like a moan...
        I could put them on an auto ship order if I wasn't worried about gaining back all my weight!
        I will be watching for the right events to order and share again.

• sassygirl01
        sassygirl01 commented
        Editing a comment
        JoGee,I thought so too..You are welcome..

This is Sharon's that she wrote on yesterday's post this morning:

Just a quick hello from me to you....Have to go for my finger prick this morning and also stop by The Granary to tell them of a couple of scratches on the mirror in my curio cabinet...didn't see them when I bought it and the glass was to frosted over from the cold when they delivered it, I have no doubt they will do what they can to make it right, that is why I like buying my furniture there...Also need to stop and get my hubby a card and a little something for Valentine's Day. We are going out to lunch and then a movie for our special day...Have a great day one and all...hope to make it back here later...

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Finally got all the kitchen cabinet door magnets on. It took 3 trips to buy the magnets as I kept thinking some of the doors didn't need any. Well after seeing how well the doors looked with the magnet closer, decided the others needed them.

​Yesterday it was running around to get prices for new tires on the car. The type of tire that is presently on the car, we can no longer get. So will be switching to Michelin tires. I have one Michelin tire already on, and since it has 8/32 tread on it, the guy will go ahead and put the road hazard on it. So that makes me only having to get 3 new tires. That sure saves me some money as I have 18 inch tires, and they come a little pricey. They should be in by tomorrow afternoon, and will be put on Thursday morning.

​Today I go to a new investment firm to see about switching as I'm not happy with Raymond James. They have never been co-operative anytime I call them. My financial advisor that was with them left them, so I have to call Memphis every time I want to know anything.

Now that you have heard about all of my woes, I'll just bid you a good day.
        Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Good Morning! It looks like it's going to be a sunny one.

Yesterday was good for the most part. After grocery shopping & putting everything away, I started working on the 2 pies ordered for today. The cherry pie was baking when I got the call from the school that Blaise was crying in pain...an earache. So I had 23 min left on the timer, so I scooted over, got him, and was back just in time to take it out of the oven. Called the doctor's office & they were able to squeeze us in if I came immediately. Definitely an ear infection. Dropped him off at home & went to Saxonburg to the pharmacy to get the Rx filled. Came home & there was an order from the restaurant for a pie & carrot cake, which I had both in the freezer, just had to ice the cake. After supper I delivered them. What a day! Kathy & Mike then stopped by to take Blaise out for a snack. Personally I think she was coming to see if we got her a BD present. I forgave one of her IOU's. Not what she was expecting, but oh well. At work they put her off for 2-3 wks until she is well enough to go back to work & has a doctor's excuse. Always something with that girl.

This morning I sent Blaise to school because he's feeling fine. The Valentines party isn't until Thurs the 16th, so I ask the teacher if I could send in a goodie for today. Last night I arranged a tray of cookies with choc dipped strawberries in the middle...one cookie & one strawberry for everyone. I didn't volunteer to donate anything for the party, so I figured this was my treat to the class. I was brave and sent it in with him. Triple wrapped in foil.

I have my yearly exam today. Need to get labwork, so will do that first which is in the same bldg. I was suppose to drop off the caramel apple pie at the nail salon for one of their customers, but just found out they don't open until noon today. GREAT! Now I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this pie. I was going to drop it off before hand, but now I'm counting on the doctor's office to be running behind & try to drop it off after my appt. The plan was to go straight to the church to help with the meal we are prepping for tomorrow night's Food Bank dinner. The people get a meal along with their groceries. This is once a month. Our church is going to do it 4x a year. This is our first time. I'll go tomorrow & help too. Then Blaise has BB practice this evening.

Glad you enjoyed the cookies Jo! Yes, those ladylocks are to die for. I don't know why I waited so long to learn. I guess my reason was I had had too many bad ones over the years (tough & chewy) that I didn't want to sell something like that. I like my recipes for the cookie & the filling. Definitely not tough & chewy.

Have a good one all!

Comment

• Paula A
            Paula A commented
            Editing a comment
            Your filling is Perfection!

Good morning. Looks like a sunny morning out there. I am thinking of baking a cake since it is Valentine's Day...I would love something with whip cream! But, alas, I have no whip cream and am not running out just for that. Sounds like an easy day around here since laundry is caught up but the floors could stand a hit with the vacuum. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Comment

Good sunny sugar-high morning! I swear they all ate Valentine treats before they got here. The good news is they all remembered to bring Valentine cards. I always have extra because in the past some parent has forgotten/ neglected to buy them...
            Doughnuts, ( there are a few for any of you who want to drop by), cupcakes, candy...we have enough sugar to energize all of you!
            Early outside time after our first batch of party food ( am snack time) to run off some energy. And string cheese before any sweets. Even on birthday party days, so the kids know the drill!
            Sorry I am all about the party today. Then tomorrow I start a new part time ( 3 days a week) toddler...so I am in Get it done mode today.
            Hope you feel the Love I am sending out to you All!

Comment

Where is nalani?

Comment

Working...
              X