about Logging In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about Logging In

some of you are saying you have to log in a lot.

I did discover, If you post to the round table from an I phone or from my Kindle Fire( which is a little computer now that it is directly wi-fi connected).. when I came back to my regular computer.... It did not recognize me and I had to log in again...... just one hint....

thats what I meant ,,the board is doing some weird "adjusting"... probably due to server upgrading or the whole system. ( like Firefox updating )... but we definitely need Kim or Nightstorm to check us out.... I'll keep nagging .

and I am so sorry about spreading that sick feeling crap.... please don't touch your screen and wipe your keys off with alcohol.. maybe have to wear a mask too ,because I cough a lot.. sure hope you all get better quickly..
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Check cookie settings. If your browser is not set to retain cookies, then you will have to log in each time. Also check that you aren't just seeing a cached version of the page (if it says you are not logged in, try clicking on "Forum" at the top to request a fresh page).

Comment

HI! and thanks Nightstorm..... What I know about how computers work now a days would not fill a thimble. ...

but quite a few people are having problems getting or staying logged in.. just needed to give you an SOS for them...

Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Well, guess what?????
        Today I've started receiving several of the posts from the Game Room, and I haven't played in there for quite some time.
        How is that happening? The last 9 posts were karlinann's. I had already thrown the first batch in the trash, but it was someone posting before her.
        I hate cyber-gremlins.

Sunday. This morning I received 9 of labbasgle's notification of posts to the game room, in my emails. I have not been playing the games. What is going on?

This post has an "Empty Response" flag, so I couldn't post it separately, but could add it to yesterday's post as an "edit". What's going on?
        Last edited by JoGee; 01-29-2017, 08:03 AM.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

When I come into the forum, it "looks" like I'm not logged in, and for a while I was logging in every day. But then I discovered that even though it looks like I'm not logged in, if I click on one of the forum post titles, it recognizes me....

Comment

Originally posted by NightStorm View Post
            Also check that you aren't just seeing a cached version of the page (if it says you are not logged in, try clicking on "Forum" at the top to request a fresh page).

Comment

Working...
            X