Not so good day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not so good day

got word this morning that Kenny passed around 8am, Even with his being an ass I do still love him, I mean I put in 12 years. Was in contact with his sister and her opinion is that he pushed me away and go so nasty because he didn't want me to see him die, that is the opinion of one of our friends. He was helping him with running there at the last and he told me that he never said anything bad about me and it was his opinion that he didn't want me to have to watch him die.

I am so sorry..About your loss..

What my friends told me..That you have broken heart..And he was love of your life..And you looked at this....You have 12 wounderful year with him..

I know it was hard to call his sister..But you think about this..You did the right thing..That is family for you...She is in pain....That would be hard to see someone in pain..
    Your husband was thinking of you..And your love.
    He did not want to hurt you..He want to think of how happy he was..In good health..That would been so hard on any one..

I know i been there..You know you have friends here..Eveything will be all right..

One day at time...

Comment

• determined
      determined commented
      Editing a comment
      sassy we were not married at least not on paper. His sister was in contact with me and so was his son because they both knew that I knew what his wishes were. basically I knew him better than either one of them did. The family just wasn't very close

• sassygirl01
      sassygirl01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Determined,I sound like you good friends..You were close..
      But that was good..They obey his last wish..But you have some great time with him..
      I have like that too..They are still family..I am so sorry fo your loss..

Darla, I'm also very sorry for your loss.
    This is hard for all families involved. My condolences to you all.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

so sorry to read this .you are being hugged by me and the ladies here..
      Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Darla, I am so sorry to hear this about Kenny. Who know why people do the things they do. Remember the good times and try to put the hurt away.

I am glad that you are in a better place with family around you.

Comment

Darla.....I'm so sorry for your heartache. ((((((Darla))))))

Comment

Darla I am so sorry, I know how much you loved him and did what you did for both of you...And others knew it also..Once again, so very sorry for your loss...
            Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

So sorry for your loss...

Comment

Whatever his reasons were, it is still a tough road for you. May he ret in peace and may you find comfort in the good memories you have and the love and care of all your friends! {{{{{Darla}}}}}
                "God loves us so much, He gave us friends!" Amen! http://roundersonline.org/core/images/smilies/smile.png

Comment

Thank you all for the good wishes, hugs. Have been talking with his son and like I told him last night "He was an A$$hole but he was our A$$hole and that is what mattered.

Comment

Just saw this. I am so sorry to think of all the pain, physical,and emotional. Hold on to the good memories. Hugs to you.

Comment

Working...
                    X