Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday ~ 10/22

Good Morning.

Well, I can actually say it is chilly this morning. Feels great!

Sharon, I loved the video of your granddaughters. Wonderful!

Another lazy day ahead; however, the garage is beginning to fill up with pecans. John is determined to not let the squirrels and crows get ahead of him. LOL

Hope Donna is having fun with Maureen and the apples.

Hope all is well with each of you.

Have a lovely day, Everyone.

Good morning everyone

Rise and shine..

BRRR..Doing the morning chores..Next will be the vacuum...

After that take care of my Pine comes..and get ready for my wreath...

Comment

Good morning...I am going back to sleep now that Cori seems calmed down...

Hair cut this afternoon and baking cookies.

Comment

Good morning everyone.

​Went to the Covered Bridge Festival yesterday. Was originally scheduled to go last Wed., but E got sick and we had to change our plans. Took a ​BIG plunge yesterday and faced my fear of heights. Got on a helicopter !!!! It was both fun and scary at first. But my old ticker settled down once in the air. The trees were absolutely beautiful looking down on them.

​Today a little less exciting...have to attend a funeral then help in the Church kitchen to serve the family. It was a big shock as this member wasn't even sick. I guess the mailman had noticed that Lee didn't look quite right taking a nap. He alerted his wife and an ambulance was called. He passed away in the E.R.

​Hope all enjoy their day doing whatever you choose.

Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Good Morning...

jostoy, they say the only way to get over a fear is to face it, I think I will pass on that one, LOL.Don't think my stomach could take it let alone my heart...good for you!! Keep marking off that bucket list!! That was something else with the mailman noticing that he didn't look right.

Elaine, who is going to be cracking all of those pecans? I have so many black walnuts trees around here, we tried cracking them and found that it is just a real pain and not worth the hassle for no more than we use, so I buy them now..I loved the video also Elaine, living it was even better...they sure were surprised...

Not much planned for the day, do have to get some grocery shopping done, taking the hubby with me, my chest is so congested and with having COPD makes it a little rougher....so short of breath...don't want to wear myself out...youngest son said they would be dropping by sometime late afternoon/evening...he will be loading up the rest of the river rock and taking it to his house..

Sassy, hope you get your wreath made today, love those pine cone wreaths...

So I have a box of blueberry muffins and apple muffins, going to bake them off and put them in the freezer, when we want one just get it out of bag...Have a great day one and all...

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

• sassygirl01
            sassygirl01 commented
            Editing a comment
            Boffler,Me too..i thought they are so neat...
            I trying to dry them..And get them ready..
            I am making them as Christmas gifts..I give it to some my friends..
            They will be so pretty...

Morning all. 3 hours of sleep and I'm exceptionally cranky. And I'm at work. *sigh*

Elaine - I would gladly help you shell all of those pecans if I could keep a few pounds!

Is it 5pm yet?
          The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

good morning ... been up forever.. it seems... did not sleep well.. had baking on my mind!... Hannah is coming this morning ... buns mixed up will be first.. well.. make that second.. I have already made pie dough... not sure what we will end up making.. her choices.. My kitchen will soon look like Donna's ,,, and smell good.... now who will eat all these goodies???. Hannah and I are both watching calories.. so I guess I most will get send home to Karen.. I will keep a piece or two of each treat. .. Karens house should be full of young people over the weekend who will help eat our goodies.. .

Jostoy!... a ride in helicoper.!... not sure I could do that .. I did the airplane where you are totally enclosed...I do not like "open spaces".. but sure hope you enjoyed yourself!

Good sign SassyGirl... don't trust my kitty either!

Elaine . Donna,Maureen were working fast and furious yesterday...so they could take today to go see Becca..

better go keep organizing in kitchen .. no hurry but if all the pans. and ingredients are out. will go faster..

see you all much later.. have a great day.
            Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

• sassygirl01
              sassygirl01 commented
              Editing a comment
              Maye,Thank-you..lol...

Oh what a great morning it is here. Birds have been singing even before it got light out.
            I loved the videos Sharon posted, too. What fun to be a part of the big reveal of their Disney trip! We have done that a few times and it is always fun to think back on it.
            Today we are going to Apple Hill up in Placerville. So excited to get some good apples. They always taste so much better than the ones I have to buy at the grocery store.
            Jostoy, you are a brave one to take the helicopter ride! Seeing the trees might get me into one; around here we just enjoy the changing colors one at a time as you come across some tree in a yard.
            Thinking of all that baking going on and applesauce making back in PA. I bet it smells Heavenly! I ate too much yummy stuff this week and will not be baking this weekend.
            I better get dressed and out the door. I have an 8:30 appointment and then will come home and get Becky for our drive today.
            Have a great day, and Pat, I hope yours goes quickly and without tourist incidents!

Comment

Hello to everyone. It is beginning to act like winter us really on the way. It was 42 degrees this morning. I am debating whether or not I need to turn on the heat. It will go back up into the 80s on Monday.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
              "God loves us so much, He gave us friends!" Amen! http://roundersonline.org/core/images/smilies/smile.png

Comment

Hi Ms Punkin!!!!!!!!.. long time, no see... missed you!...
                Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Working...
                X