Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Sept 6

diaster has struck...

I have managed to merge and then delete all three sept 6 starter topics.... Bethina's. Jostoys and Darlas and my reply
    so starting fresh..

I APOLOGIZE!!!!!!!

DON'T know what button I hit wrong . but ,swish, and they were gone...

better go get some coffee and clear my brains out...

Ladies. I do hope you see this and repost...

Last edited by Mayebarnes; 09-06-2016, 07:34 AM.
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

now where did Elaine go to.?
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Maye, it may not have been yours or Ladyebug's fault. I tried to post under Ladyebug's and got an invalid server message. So it could have been the fault of the board.
      Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

I'm hiding.

Comment

Maye,Things happen..I hope that Ladybug,Elanie,Bethina..come back..And start fresh.

I hope i see them...Real soon..

I want to check in to day..I had morning chores i had to do..Before it get "HOT"...

Comment

I needed that chuckle!
            Love your title, Maye: the disaster of the day after...although, being the wimp I am, I probably would pass on watching or reading it!
            No baby today! Kind of extends my three day weekend. His sister is sick and mom is home.
            Hope you all have a good day!

Comment

Oh, my! Perhaps it's a cyber gremlin on the loose.

Good morning, friends.
              It's a lovely 78° right now, and only going to 91° today. Perhaps it's because we are forecasted for PM thunderstorms today. 😄 The rain will make me happy, if it happens in our area.
              No plans today. Might hit my craft room to see what's discardable. Might just crochet a bit.
              I have some half-frozen pork that I think I'll put into the slow cooker today.....make another 1-pot meal.

Seems every other day this past week I get notifications on MyChart on that biopsy. That means the doctor must actually be reading new tests - this morning's said something about chromosomes, so they're looking deeper into my DNA for the cause of my medical predicaments. I know the faulty gene from when this first began. I wonder if there's any change to it.
              Pity, the papers I downloaded are now gone, so I know there's been medical updates over the years. But, progress is being made on my case, then. I hope Friday the doc will give me good news.

So, that's it.
              Hope your day is marvelous. That gremlins of any nature go back to where they came from.
              ☀️
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• sassygirl01
                sassygirl01 commented
                Editing a comment
                Houston,We have a problem..(Apollo 13)

Good Morning, think today things are slowing down. The weekend days just flew by. Sunday went to church with Great Nephew and watched him get baptized. Today am being entertained and learning all over the entertainment of a 2 year old. I brought a red headed doll with me (Sheryle bought it for me as a joke and because it reminded me of one I had when I was small). Was told that Abby doesn't play with dolls, but she has had that baby, giving it kisses, had to put a pair of her panties on it, giving it bites of her toast. Which is fine I believe that babies, even if they are dolls are meant to be loved and played with. Her Grandma said she has never seen her react with any doll like this.
              Still haven't seen Gus but there are lots of places she can hide and lots of dogs for her to hide from, not real worried since she does know how to hunt and fend for herself. As far as Fred, don't know what is going to happen with him, there is no way I can go get him or get him down here.

Comment

Nothing happening today. Did laundry yesterday and we can have leftover spaghetti today. Suppose to be hot and did I mention the carpenter will be here tomorrow to start the porch? Jon did a really nice job with the yard work while I was gone and if I had thought just leaving would get him to finish something I would have taken a month long sabbatical to the pool. But, alas, it is now fall and there are so many unfinished projects that he will never finish them this year or with his record the year after that. I salute any family living with someone with ADD...they are great starters but not finishers. Sierra going home today but via 8 hours work. It has been rather pleasant having her in and out and staying over this last week. Mommy dearest is coming home today so the crap will start all over again. That woman is a real live sh*t disturber. Looking forward to seeing Andrew and hearing about his long weekend in Tennessee. Need to shower and pretend to start the day. Should run the vac but do you now how much work that is. I must say I do miss my built in vacuum system...stick the hose into the wall and viola! The things I would do here if I could just remember to buy a lottery ticket...

Comment

• jostoy
                  jostoy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maxie, I always get a stress reliever when I read your posts. Something always puts a smile on my face.

I am just now getting back here....I worked this morning and then volunteered for a couple hours...now am home..and noticed Cori has eaten all her dry food so I will give her some more..then have a nap...and maybe get some groceries tonight..I have not decided..I may wait until tomorrow..

I am off work tomorrow because we worked Sunday...my day off will be spent running an errand that needs to be done during the week...mailing a love/care package to a friend getting ready to have some major surgery...He is going to be so pleased and so excited to have a new to him outfit..he is a hard to fit size and I managed to find him a whole outfit at the store I work in..

Things at work today were much quieter!! Sunday and Monday were almost like being in a store on a black Friday!

Comment

Working...
                X