Beth's new furbaby.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beth's new furbaby.

Войдите на Facebook, чтобы общаться с друзьями, родственниками и знакомыми.

Beth, not sure if this will allow the ones who don't have facebook to see. The way you have the picture uploaded it won't let me download it to put it on here, will try something different later.

Comment

Beth the picture seems to be in a format that doesn't work here, I don't have a program to change it so maybe someone else does. Sorry

Comment

Cori
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• sassygirl01
          sassygirl01 commented
          Editing a comment
          What a beatuiful cat...

Love the tortoise shell cats. I had one named Sally who was a rescue cat. Took us a while to get her to stop hiding but once she came out of her hidey place she jumped up behind me on my computer chair. Then she started jumping on Dick's chair and she was ours ever more.

Comment

What a sweet little thing. I know you two will enjoy each other.

Comment

When I came in from volunteering today and came to my room and laid down and fell to sleep she got in her sleeping spot and napped with me...now she is running the house like a crazy kitty and I am going to clean my room...may let her roam tonight and see what happens...she just came back in to the room with me...tried to take my wireless mouse...she is extremely vocal when she is awake...and I am up...

Comment

What a sweetie. I love kitties for the most part.

Comment

Very cute kitty...of course I love kitties, and then they grow up to be cats...
                Lots of responsibility to keep them clean, healthy and happy...just keeping them in flea meds and food is expensive...hope you two bond together..
                Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

I loved seeing her and your room! We had a tortoise shell for a long time.
                  Happy for both of you!

Comment

Thank you JoGee, I don't have a program on here to convert the pictures

Comment

I simply copy the pic and transfer it to my photo album, crop it if necessary, and then download it in a post from there, Darla.
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
                      X