Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Honey....we're HOME!!!! Monday July 25th

First off......THANK YOU SCOTT!!!!!

Hey all! Making dinner so this is super quick. Will be back later. It's VERY hot & humid around here, but the pool water was wonderful.

Later...

Yes Thank you Scott, I think everyone feels lost when the door is locked and no one has a key. Thankfully we have you with the master key.

Comment

Nice it is working again. Thanks!

Comment

Thank you, again, Scott!

I'm hugging the round table and all its chairs. It has been a very long day for me.
        Had my DEXA Scan first thing (too early) this morning. Then checked out Trader Joes across the parking lot.
        Then we got back home. The DEXA-tech said the results would get to my doc in 12-24 hours. Her clock must be very fast. My new PCP called me early this afternoon. He wants me to make an appointment ASAP for diabetes 2. Plus my osteoporosis is worse. I told him I'd like to talk to my oncologist/hematologist first. My blood disorder tends to run my stats high, making allowances for this pre-or-diabetes thing. Got a second call from his nurse just now, same thing. She said she understands my predicament and need to talk to my other doctor about this. She just needs to document what I said, and that I will make an appointment with him very soon. Also, I seem to be on so much medication right now, that I'm somewhat hesitant to add yet another one right now.

Other wise everything else is much the same. Mr Wise Guy here is always talking strangely (being 2-3 characters at once), or singing whacky songs or something in made up languages. Never a dull moment. (Okay, I fracture songs too, but not to his extent.). When you travel cross-country with 5 kids, something like : "Smokey the Bear, Smokey the Bear, Howling and a-growling in his itchy underwear."..... and other such songs, kept them happy.

So glad the RT is up and running again.

Thought for sure we'd get rain today, so cloudy this morning, but the sun was full blast at noon. 🌵
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• determined
          determined commented
          Editing a comment
          JoGee, I have observed that when there is cancer and chemo involved the blood sugar seems to go way out of whack, My Mom's did and she was barely eating anything, she would take a couple bites of each meal and her BS would be up to 500. My best friends Dad wouldn't dare eat anything that wasn't on his diet but when he got cancer his blood sugars would run in the 400's. I don't know if the medical world has bothered to do any testing on this just an observation that I have made through the years.

So happy to see the door open again!
        Jo, what a day!
        See you all in the morning!

Comment

yippee !!!!!!!. thats a dreadful feeling to be shut out!!!!!!

THANK YOU, SCOTT... and so happy it was a bigger problem than just my computer!!!...

don't forget we do have a backup ... The secret room ... I did post there... but its not the same... .. it our "just in case".. place to meet.

as Donna said was hot and humid again.... guess what.. it must be summer time.!!!!!. waited until 8pm. to dead head the marigolds and pinch off dead blossoms on the Carnations...

now its time to relax. get some much needed sleep...

again,,,thanks Scott, and Kim ...so nice to be Home

Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

will sleep better tonight knowing we are home! If Cori calms down that is!

Comment

Working...
            X