Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday ~ May 27

Hello!

Won't say good morning because it is super stormy out there.

Nothing on the agenda. A treatment for John and therapy for me.

Got the ironing done this morning and that may be all I accomplish.

Have a good day.

Good morning everyone..

I thought we something funny...

I had little wake-up call too early in the morning...

It is sunny..Rain is coming...And the furbabies are watching birds...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• boffler
      boffler commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes the graphic is funny....my kitties have traveled a few times from OH to IL, then from IL back to OH and the only other place is the vet less than a mile...not very often...

• BarbCA108
      BarbCA108 commented
      Editing a comment
      Reminds me of our dog Sissy. She loved to ride but if you turned left at the light she started to tremble.

• sassygirl01
      sassygirl01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank-you,Boffler,BarbCA108...I thought it was funny too...Mine do not go very often too.....Mine are quite to the vet..Until we get there..Then "I" get that stare look.....
      BarbCA108...Aww..

Good Morning from OHIO!! It is a beautiful sunny day for now...Elaine I would love to have a good thunderstorm, at night preferably, haven't had a really good one since leaving IL, now they get thunderstorms...

Well I got to hear 'music to my ears' words from the hubby last night. He came in the house and said, "you were right", "I should have put fencing around the garden, all the pepper plants are gone!" When we planted the garden I suggested it and in his usual manner he gave me that look and said, "when we lived over on Gwilym we never put fencing around the garden and had no problems". Well I am here all day and see a lot and there is a rascally rabbit living close by that is having a good laugh right now I bet. I see it all the time.. So this weekend will buy more plants and will plant them AFTER he puts fencing around the garden...We also have a woodpecker that has been having a good ole time making holes in a lot of trees around here..life in the country...

Got a bit of housekeeping to take care of today, and bill paying day also...Darla I don't think I could live with a man that cranky, LOL...my nerves and blood pressure would just not take it, LOL... I hate that you are in that position, but if you love him and that his your choice, then you will make something work...Guess he has to hit total bottom first, but being homeless is not a good choice...Prayers dear one..

Well folks hope everyone is gearing up for a good long weekend. Got to get my flag out...and was trying to find some small flags for my two flower pots by each side of the garage...no luck..Some days are worse than others but hope you can find at least one good reason to smile inside and out.

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Good morning ,,, and it is ,,, sun shining , warm...
      and we heading for the rummage sale ( that wasn't there yesterday.. I had my day wrong)... buy a bunch of someone elses "stuff".... no, I have a list of what I will be looking for... like throw rugs to put outside the doors .. .and on deck....jigsaw puzzles. sewing boxes with pins, needles. and stuff .... and then just look..I do like checking out someone elses discards... I have not bought a new pillowcase for YEARS... or big bathtowels.. second hand ones are great for Karen's hot tub crowd of kids.. also second hand ones make great rags... ..

see you all later.
      Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Good morning.
        Today is supposed to get to 88°, tomorrow begins a run of mid-90's. No rain forecasted in the foreseeable future. (C'mon, Mother Nature.....surprise me!)

Yesterday was nice enough. The movie we went to see is "Hello, My Name Is Doris", starring Sally Fields. Having seen it, I don't recommend it. I expected it to be funny, but the story itself turned out to be pathetic.
        Thanks for the anniversary wishes.
        I chose dinner at home; we had sweet-sour chicken (frozen dinner, E was cooking). But he did buy an "individual" size cake to share. He bought me some beautiful cards (never less than 3). Naturally, I can't go meandering into stores to get him any cards with my feet in their current condition...hopefully the new antibiotic will fix that up soon.

No particular plans for today. I will need to go through my chemo instructions (I really have a ton of info they gave me) and find out what hydrating products I need to be using throughout the next 6 months of treatments.
        I also need to make an appointment with my hairdresser soon.....have to get my Military Dependent ID Card updated, as its due to expire soon.

Sassy, that's a pretty funny pic you posted thanks.

Boffler, good luck with that wascally wabbit. Remember that Peter Rabbit dug under the fence to get in the garden. Some people recommend repelling them with crushed eggshells over you garden dirt....hurts their feet. Some recommend a soapy-tobasco-water solution to spray on your plants. Good luck.

(((((Darla))))) in my thoughts. Hope you find answers you need.

To all, have a very good day.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• sassygirl01
          sassygirl01 commented
          Editing a comment
          JoGee..I thought so too..Any time...

Good SUNNY Morning! It is rather muggy and very warm out there. We actually turned on the a/c last night.

Yesterday was good. Becca went with me when I went for my doctor's visit. She went shopping while I did my thing. We then went out for lunch & did our banking before heading home....to the monster. Kathy was mean & miserable all afternoon. She didn't feel good & took it out on all of us. Her & I had it out and I heard Jimmy even tell her she was WRONG. After dinner she perked up and then they left. My SIL came and she played cards with Becca & me for the evening.

This morning I have to bake & ice cupcakes for an order of 55 though of course I'll end up with 72 to make enough since each batch makes 18. Half are to be vanilla and the other half choc. It's for a customer's husband's 55th birthday tomorrow. Not sure what the rest of the day will bring. Hopefully Kathy stays away. Blaise doesn't have school today.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good Morning. Rainy but not stormy. Yes Boffler, Illinois knows how to throw a good old fashioned thunder storm. Had one come through at bedtime last night but it did not match the one that came through yesterday morning. That was a doozie! Andrew's game yesterday was cancelled because of muddy fields compliments of that doozie storm yesterday morning. He did drop by for a few hours last evening but we saw little of him...we were like the pit stop between him and his friends. Meeting Jon after work to grocery shop since this is his payday. Hope to get some fast food out of the deal too. Have I mentioned that if I had to choose between cooking my own home cooked meal of fast food I would take fast food every day. He killed a snake last night while grass cutting and said it was not a garden snake. Oh by golly, I hate snakes worse than spiders. Now I worry about a snake infestation....and do not tell me one snake does not make an infestation because I have seen nature films where dozens of those nasty things slither out of nests so if you see one a thousand more could be watching me. SHIVER!!! Heading to my sisters Sunday so should call her to see if the kids need swim wear. Her new liner should have been in this week and it would be just down right rude for my kids to not be able to swim. Nothing new around here...have a good Friday everyone. Hope you all have wonderful holiday weekend plans.

Comment

Good morning.

Just got up and am now having my coffee. Will go outside in a bit to cut some tree roots that are in the space where the shed sat. Need to get them out so I can till the ground before planting grass seed.

Darla, don't think you will make any head-way with Kenny. Knew him when he was with his previous wife and it got real nasty as "they" put it online of the Bulletin Board. Unless he has changed, I suggest you leave while you can.

Have a good day everyone. It's off to "work" for me.
            Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Good morning...family reunion day is here!! I am not feeling the excitement I normally feel...I think that I used my excitement up yesterday...My bedroom is in the basement..I have an emergency excite window..well a possum got trapped in the window well....I found him when I went to climb down into the window well to clean the window!!!! Went running to the neighbor who tried to get rid of him with a broom and it didn't work...so I went back to clean the window again and found the darn thing again!!! needless to say the neighbor shot him last night!!!

I must get my day going some how..the the people taking to me get my meds will be here in 15 minutes and I am still in my jammies...oops..will throw on some clothes and baseball cap and head out the door!

Comment

Good Morning, could have been here at 3am, went to bed and just couldn't shut down, with everything else going on found out last night that they will be taking my cousin off life support. He had a very bad motorcycle accident last week and has been in a coma every since, meeting with the medical staff and family was told that at this point "if" he comes out of the coma that he would face life in a nursing home for the rest of his life needing total care, they know that he wouldn't want that. He is only 57 years old and will leave his son, sister, wife and her children and grandchildren. Anyhow last night I kept flashing back to when we were kids and his coming to spend a couple weeks each summer and since his sister didn't care for "country life" she never came after the first time, so that left me as the object of his teasing and such, can remember all my evil revenge plans (never carried through with any of them) and his laughter as I chased him so I could beat the tar out of him, of course I never could since I swear his legs were 6' long, We haven't really kept in touch since becoming adults but will miss him. Kind of puts my problems seem a little less.

Boffler, yes it is trying to love someone like the one I love, but I blame it on the fact that once you love someone you stick things out, better or worse. He can be very verbally abusive but he knows that if he ever hits me I will walk away without looking back. Truthfully I think he is bi-poler, but since he refuses to get help and he was raised by a mother who thought he could do no wrong.

Aunt Maye, everything I own has come from yard sales or second hand shops. towels that get to tattered to wear become rags along with T shirts and socks. Which is why I can't have a yard sale on my own, the only things here that would bring any money are things that were his mothers.

Comment

Good Friday morning! Three day weekend ahead and I am looking forward to it. I still have to get flowers for the cemetery and will do that today after daycare.
                  The kids all arrived in great moods. Must have all gone to bed at a decent time for little kids who all have to get up early.
                  Take care and remember to fly your flags this weekend!

Comment

Good morning, all. High of 86ºpredicted here. Catching up with JoG. expected to be in the 90s by Sunday and going up from there. Happy to have good A/C here. Much better than it was when I lived in the house. Drafty so it was hard to cool.

Baby is just darling. Hope to see him for real sometime this summer. Will post a pic if I ever can figure out how to transfer one from FB.

Better get my shower. daylights burning.

Comment

Aloha all!

(((((((((((DARLA))))))))))))

Off to an outing today. Should be fun.

Have a good day all!

Comment

Well last Saturday I was outside making up flower pots and such and after coming in the house the back of my neck felt like it was sunburned or something, then as time went on it started on my neck, ears, face, forehead, etc..all this week I have been putting Cortisone cream on it but it wasn't helping any...
                        This morning I decided to clean the garage and once I started sweating I started itching so bad and it seemed to spread, so I came in and called the Dr., she said to get there as soon as I could...I am having an allergic reaction to sun, she told me to stay out of the sun until this goes away, and once it does to use a sunscreen on 50...also to use a sunscreen on my lips...it is probably because of the increase of Remicade...so I got a shot in the hip with quick acting and slow acting steroid, which she said is also given for back pain and such...I need a big hat and a light weight, long sleeved white shirt..
                        About three weeks ago I had some kind of rash on my upper arm, got medicine for that and it didn't work, was told if it didn't to come back and get a shot...so today I got two for the price of one...
                        Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Working...
                        X