Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday ~ May 26

Good Morning!

Yay! Trash day! My favorite day of the week.

No news here. Rangers ballgame was in the afternoon and John was having his treatment, so watching it alone didn't happen. Instead I waited for the therapist, who put me through it. LOL

On my way to the freezer. Out of food in the refrig again.

Have a good day, Everyone. :

Rise and shine everyone..

To day will be one wet day...
    Not much new here..
    The furbabies were playing with there water dish..Water everywhere..lol...

Comment

• boffler
      boffler commented
      Editing a comment
      I bought my cats a water fountain when they were younger, they made such a mess playing in it that I finally got rid of it...so now they run to the bathroom sink every morning when I first get up and walk to the kitchen, they lead me to the bathroom..

• sassygirl01
      sassygirl01 commented
      Editing a comment
      boffler,That would been cute..The water fountain.....I hope it is a phase....Mine like to watch the water doing down......Now they have new water hole..The bathroom sink..Mine do that too..Love the bathroom sink..

Good SUNNY Morning! Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous!

Yesterday was a busy one. Stocked up at Aldi's. They had their SB chicken breasts on sale & 80/20 hamburger on sale, so I got lots of both for the freezer. Got everything tucked away and then started right in on baking the two pies & icing the carrot cake that the restaurant ordered. Got that out the door and started working on the pork roast dinner for us & my cousin Karen's family. Oh was it good! Once I got that all cleaned up for the most part and the dishwasher running, went out and push mowed until it was time for Karen to arrive. Cleaned up the kitchen some more and then quit for the evening. I was whipped. Both Cork & I had words with Kathy. It's been two weeks since she's got that new vehicle and she's YET to get a job. The gas money well has dried up. Cork was bi******* to me about it & I told him to go talk to her himself. I hate being the inbtw person.

This morning I have a doctor's appt with the endocrinologist. Hoping my A1C level is better. Told Kathy she has to get Blaise off the bus. I'm not sure if Becca is coming with me or not. She's afraid to leave her stuff here alone with Kathy in the house....sad. Becca's vehicle is going to the garage today to get the new bumper put on it from the accident at Christmas time. At least that bill is covered by the person that hit her. May put the chemicals in the pool. Not sure what the rest of the day will bring. Cleaning probably. Give this place a good slap & tickle.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good Morning...well I am not planning anything, had a plan yesterday and it went to hell in a hand basket when hubby sent me an email and said, "by the way, I forgot to tell you tomorrow is treat day at work!" So I had to decide what to make for him then head to the store, then come home and get it made. Then he sends me a message at 4:00 p.m. saying he was leaving work early so we could head to Toledo to the pool place to get the chemicals and have the water checked...

I made Poor Man's Caviar and a puff pastry Danish for his work day treat..
      At the pool place they said we did a good job of closing the pool last year because the water is pretty clear now...all we used to open it so far was Shock...newbies to this..Then after the pool place we went to a Mexican restaurant and had dinner..

We were supposed to get rain yesterday but did not get any...sure could use some today...I could actually use a day of rain just to give myself some down time, LOL...This sun rash thing is getting to me, keeps it up I will have to go to the Dr. as it is spreading it seems..Well time to get this show on the road, read the news, finish my coffee and get dressed..Have a great day one and all..
      Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Too tired to think straight even. Have to save what little energy I have to make a trip to T.H. about 9.

Everyone have a good day.
        Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Good Morning

dragging myself around this morning ... giving myself pep talks... so far nothing has moved the spirit.. ...

there is a big rummage sale at the church... lot s and lots of "stuff"... think we will go over and have a slow walk thru there ... .

I have a list of all the members names taped to my desk top and run my eye down it.everyday and think of you all.. one at at time... what a grand reunion we could have!!!..

take care.. hugs to you all... JoG..hope your day is a good one.
          Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

• boffler
            boffler commented
            Editing a comment
            Maye wish we would see more of them here also...we are the forgotten ones...if more would come back and speak up we could have the fun and laughs we use to have here..

Good Morning, same stuff here. Trying to keep on keeping on but kind of feel like I'm in a sinking boat and instead of someone helping bail water out they are putting water in. He has agreed to have a yard sale, Maryanne said we can use her yard (she is in a better area for it) but seems that he don't want to put things that might bring $$ on it. We have the dining room table, 4 chairs and 2 leaves, we never use it and so it is basically a catch all, but when I said we could sale it he threw a fit. There is an older cafe table in the basement, doesn't look real nice but would be functional. his reply is "I'm not using that piece of S***"" told him that a nice dining room table isn't going to do us any good without a house to put it in and he blew up and told me that I'm being negative. There are things here that no I really don't want to get rid of but would rather get rid of them to help keep a roof over our head than to keep them and leave them when they knock on the door and tell us to get out. He told me last night when I told him that when and if it happens that I can call my sister and she would come get me and the animals, and he told me that she wouldn't. I didn't tell him that I have already talked to her because I know that his answer would be to call her now. And as far as IF I get my SS it will be on a card (they have a debt card that they issue if you don't have a bank account), Since I"m not considered to need a conservator I don't have to have anyone else's name on it.

Comment

Good morning, everyone.
            A clear and sunny day here. It'll be only 82° here.

We did go see the cancer doc yesterday. They were running behind schedule, but he apparently was comparing notes with my oncologist. They believe in teamwork, and my test results must be at certain levels. Anyway - Bottom line: My chemo starts a week from today. It's the chemo IV on Day 1 with 14 days of pills, then a week off. That will go on for 8 sessions. That will end in November.
            ALSO, he wrote a prescription for an antibiotic for me. My miserable foot has a form of cellulitis (whichever I likely picked up in the hospital where my feet began their swelling). It appears to have gotten infected. That should be clearing up with the antibiotic.

Today E goes to see his PCP, and picks up a few groceries. We might go see a movie after that. It's our anniversary.
            He asked if I'd like something special, but I can't think of anything I'm up to. We may eat out, or not. Play it by ear.
            It has been 43 years.

And that's all my news for now. Yes, Maye, it'll be a good day for me! Thanks.

Have a great day, everyone. 🌻🌻🌻
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• boffler
              boffler commented
              Editing a comment
              Happy 43rd Anniversary!!!

Darla, I guess we were typing together.
            I'm so sorry for your home problems, and the stress Ken is causing you by being so pig-headed and mean. 😢
            (At least you'll have your SS to offset some expenses at your sister's.).
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I am sooo late. Could not sleep last night. I have been so wrapped up in the Blues and it was such a let down when they lost. San Jose outplayed us and we let them. Good luck SJ but I will not watch hockey again until October. Now to turn my attention on the lagging Cardinals. We had a huge rain this morning. Just poured! Looks brighter out so hope that is it for the rain. Drew has team pictures and another game tonight. I do not know the story of your problems Determined but hopefully this will work out and quickly. I have supper in the crock pot and laundry to start. These allergies are driving me nuts so maybe a nap this afternoon.

Comment

Maxie I am sorry that your cardinals lost to my cubs I ended just feeling like I need sleep this morning so I did not make it to volunteer...was woke up around 4ish by a storm...didn't fall back to sleep until around 730. Today I am going to finish a book and pack my tote for camping weekend...

Comment

back again....

Darla . what a awful mess to have to coop with... ( plus a stubborn old man to boot)...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JOG. .... 43,, Your just getting started... D. and I will be 65 this July.. ( thats "Unbelievable"!)

we did end up with a summery day.. over 80 degrees . a/c is running away... Im still dragging around... just good old depression.. it will pass ..

see you all in the morning .
                  Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

I can't believe I didn't come here this morning.
                    It has been a busy, hectic day and I guess I just got distracted...over and over again.
                    Hope all you East Coast people have dinner cooking and you Central Time Zone, hope you are putting your feet up. Pat, with your Early time card do you get off early?
                    Darla, I can't imagine the bank wants you to lose your home...has Ken talked to the mortgage holder? I know, you probably have it already checked, I just keep trying to think up answers.
                    Take care and see you earlier tomorrow!

Comment

Maye, are you one of those people who married in their early teens ???? 😂😂
                      Heck, if I count my previous married life, it'd be a total of just 53 years! But I will say, it's been a good 43 years for us, and seems to keep getting better. 💏
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Aloha all!

Darla, my heart goes out to you and hope this mess can be resolved. ((((((((((((((DARLA)))))))))))))))

Happy Anniversary, Jo and Ellis!

Comment

Working...
                        X