Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday ~ May 23

Good Morning, Everyone.

I have been awake for too many hours that I want to admit. But now I can get up and hopefully accomplish something.

John has an appt with doc to get his blood tested and I have a therapist coming sometime today.

Other than that, I think I'll clean out the refrig and try to start over.

Have a good Monday.

Morning all

Elaine - I did that fridge cleaning thing yesterday. And many other chores that I put off all week.

Today is the first day of a six-day stretch at work for me - culminating in a 3-day weekend (Sunday, Monday, & Tuesday). It is also the beginning of our busy season.

Have I mentioned I'm looking forward to August?

Time to make the coffee and get this place rolling. Y'all have a good 'un!
    The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Good morning everyone..

Rise and shine...

I thought we need a funny pic...

Need another cup of coffee..I have the donuts..

Comment

• boffler
        boffler commented
        Editing a comment
        Good Morning, nice gif!! I will rise and I will shine because the sun is shining and that makes me a happy, happy girl...enjoy your day.

Good SUNNY Morning! Yesterday turned into a soaker even though they said only a 20% chance...right.

Yesterday was pretty lazy. It started out good...church and then grocery shopping, but after I got all the groceries put away, I kind of petered out. Finally found some energy around 4pm and did a bit of cleaning & then made dinner...fish...YUM! My childhood friend finally called me around 7pm and we had a nice chat and plan to get together this coming Saturday.

Not sure what today will bring since I don't have to go to the grocery store. I do plan to go get my blood work as soon as Blaise gets on the bus. Almost forgot about it and my doctors appt is on Thursday morning.

Looks like you have a great weekend to look forward to Pat! Elaine, how are you able to stand that long? Corky kept complaining about my second refrig & he finally cleaned it out himself yesterday.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good Morning, must be the day for blood work and Drs. and PT's...I have an appt. today also, so a quick hello, then off to read the news, then hit the shower..

Had such a nice weekend, got lots accomplished, garden planted, pool opened, bought more landscaping and got it put in, bought flowers and made my pots for each side of garage, just need the smaller flags to put in each one..got a lot of my windows and doors cleaned, but have more to do..I can clean the insides of them but even though they are tilt out windows my arms are to short and the windows are to hard to handle, so I will finish cleaning the insides of the ones I can't reach and when hubby is here he can tilt them in and out for me to do the insides...best thing I have found to clean with is microfiber cloths, no windex or such for me...just remember when you wash them to not use softener or fabric sheets..after all the work my body was feeling it last night, restless night of sleep...

Hope everyone gets some sunshine in their day, makes for a better outlook on things.

Darla, saw you post on Facebook, WOW so sorry hope you guys do not become homeless...

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Good Morning

was sure one full, busy weekend..but so nice to see my four kids together.. . and I will feel like napping later today...
          Michael will be headed toward Pittsburgh about 1pm.. his flight to Dallas leaves around 3. then he goes on to Colorado springs.. it still won't be dark when he arrives. amazing .. grand fun...
          ... Donna,, the guys thought your ham and potato dish was fabulous... I never even got to taste it yet... and the neighbor I shared some Carrot cake with. text me back .it to was fabulous.Thank you again for both.

think I will check out my email and then set in recliner for a bet.. guys are both snoozing in living room.. see you all later..
          cute picture Sassy...

Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Now I can tease Sharon about being short somewhere. Never would have thought that she'd say anything about shortness with all the guff that I take about being short legged.

As it turns out, I will get my shed moved to the Lake tomorrow. My friend and I will mow this evening after her great-grand daughter gets picked up by grandpa. That left tomorrow open for me, and I called the guy to see if tomorrow was still open for him. I'll spend the night at the camper so won't be around tomorrow or Wednesday.

Today will be going to Wally World to get some more things for the camper. I will also get more dirt to plant another flowerpot in the back as well as at the Lake. That will probably take up all my time until going to the country to mow.

Everyone have a great day.
            Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Good morning..about to begin a deep clean on this basement and my bedroom...I just found out that my parents will here this afternoon...something I didn't know about..I had a plan for running today and cleaning on Wednesday since its supposed to be rainy on Wednesday...I am guessing that my father and I will go for a sandwich this evening and run my couple of errands while my mom and sister do their thing...they are going to a cooking class...The good thing about mom and dad coming is I get to see them..and I can get a check from my mom for a hair cut..and pick up my phone card tonight..or in the morning

Comment

Was a lazy weekend with lots of baseball and hockey watching. More hockey tonight and Sierra and a friend are heading to St. Louis to see the Cards/Cubs play. I have an appointment at home this afternoon and with no kids makes supper a whatever meal . Jon is off so he may fix something. Made my green beans and potatoes yesterday and it was wonderful. You know how you haven't made something is such a long time and the first bite is not the wonderful you remember? Well this was. We ate the entire pot with corn bread. I have a week of running scheduled and Mother Nature is scheduling a week of rain after today. It it gorgeous out this morning with the sun shining. No hummers at my feeder. What?! I had really hoped they would find it and make it lunch. Maybe they do not like my nectar? It comes from a bottle so should meet every hummingbirds approval. Need to call for a haircut and hope to get it scheduled on a day I will already be running home. Tomorrow kicks off Drew's baseball season and a wild month of games..by June 30 his season is over. Think mu fluffy red robe will take its second cup of coffee to the heat of the patio. We are spending a lot of time just sitting out there in the sun. I may have to wear long sleeves and pants but still gotta have that hot sun on my head!

Comment

Good morning.
                  I'm awake, but barely. Very bright sunshine today, about 90°...., and a weather watch for fires.

Today I have PT at noon. Also, I need to be near the phone, as the cancer Oncologist's office should be giving me a call about starting chemo. I have to juggle the time to schedule chemo requirements and PT as well. (I have a month of PT left, and expect 6 months of chemo.).

Other than that.... on a better note...... Once I get my day started, I can get around a bit better. I think my stubborn right ankle will be giving in soon. The pain is definitely lessening.

I, too, need to see what's become of the inside of my fridge. There's always something to toss out. E is not a cook. He heats frozen dinners, puts PB on bread or toast. He can scramble an egg....I just showed him how to use less utensils by nuking it. He has learned to sort clothes before washing them. He gets stains out better than I do, now. 😄

Darla, I'm sorry you have bad news. Facebook said you updated, but I only get photos or graphics, not posts.

Too everyone, have a great day!
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

I was too awake to get to sleep at my normal time so this morning was a bit rugged. But I can make do. Breakfast smoothie and treadmill helped wake me up.
                    Cloudy day, with chance of rain.
                    Off and running!
                    Hope your day is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayebarnes View Post
                      Good Morning

was sure one full, busy weekend..but so nice to see my four kids together.. . and I will feel like napping later today...
                      Michael will be headed toward Pittsburgh about 1pm.. his flight to Dallas leaves around 3. then he goes on to Colorado springs.. it still won't be dark when he arrives. amazing .. grand fun...
                      ... Donna,, the guys thought your ham and potato dish was fabulous... I never even got to taste it yet... and the neighbor I shared some Carrot cake with. text me back .it to was fabulous.Thank you again for both.

think I will check out my email and then set in recliner for a bet.. guys are both snoozing in living room.. see you all later..
                      cute picture Sassy...
                      maye,thank-you..

Comment

boffler,It is a wounderful day..The sun out ....

And hanging the clothes outside on the line..

And there is no rain...And enjoy this day..

Comment

Aloha all!

Comment

Working...
                          X