Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday ~ May 16

Good Morning, Friends. :

Just wanted to say HI. Need to get my day started.

Have a wonderful Monday.

Good morning everyone...

i thought i will do something different..

On the pic...I thought we need "Garfield"..To day...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Good Morning to all.

Sassy that is appropriate for Monday..this weather is keeping me from shining, can't believe it is middle of May and we have frost, garden will be late this year,
      No big plans here today, a few errands I need to take care of and some laundry and fix supper.

Had charlie horses in my feet yesterday and one that woke me this morning, for sure need to drink more water, been lax in that area lately and it always causes that to happen.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day...

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Good SUNNY Morning! Yesterday was WEIRD....it rained, the sun would come out...it sleeted...then the sun would come out...it snowed HUGE flakes...then the sun would come out. WEIRD!

Yesterday was good. Came home from church and got busy cooking for our card night with the girls. I made mac salad, potato salad, deviled eggs, and ham for sandwiches. My SIL added a couple other dishes and we had a perfect meal. To top the evening off my friend Sandy brought an Italian Cream Cake she made....YUM!!!! It was so nice to have our college girls with us. They'll both be going their separate ways come June for their different jobs.

Not sure what today will bring. Laundry & paperwork are at the top of my list. I think Blaise has only 18 more days of school.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Morning all

Sharon - have your magnesium level checked. I take Nexium and it depletes my magnesium, so I have to take a supplement.

Monday - and it's back to the rut. Spent all day yesterday cleaning house and cooking. Made a new recipe for Creamy Chicken Marsala and it was heavenly.

Now I'm off for more coffee and to get this office opened up and rolling.

Y'all have a good 'un!
          The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

• boffler
            boffler commented
            Editing a comment
            Pat I take the generic of Nexium so I also take a supplement of magnesium and potassium...so it usually happens when I don't drink enough water...been better already today...thanks...

good Morning

feeling really lazy this morning ... ummm, that sounds like yesterday and the day before.. etc etc...

sunshine is here. now for the heat,, ...I refuse to finish cleaning the weeds out of flower bed until it is at least 70.

Love Garfield .. thats how I felt at 6.30... coffee is now in me and time for me to get moving.

Hi to you all... be back later ..

Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Good morning had a post almost typed lost the entire thing..not in a mood to type it all out again...will just say they are cutting my hours way back at work and no one I have talked with so far seem to know y...I am getting 8 hours a month!!

Comment

• cookielady
              cookielady commented
              Editing a comment
              I'd say it's time to look for a new job.

Good morning!
            My day will be spent easing back into our schedule. Monday's are a surprise mix of leftover whatever the kids did, ate, and we're around. So, we are taking it easy...
            I never start anything new on Monday, but try to bring out new activity/ toy/ book...
            Have a good day and remember you are not alone. Thinking about all of you!

Comment

Good morning.
              This morning I have Physical Therapy. But first, my hot tea and something for breakfast.
              While I'm at PT, E will be at his gym.
              No other plans for today, but we will see what the day brings.

Boffler, I too have trouble keeping up with needed water. But when chemo ever starts (I see my Oncologist on Wednesday), E will have to see that my glass stays filled. Some docs say you need at least 60 oz per day. I'd be in the bathroom all day! Others say, just drink as much as you comfortably can, everyone's needs differ. Go figure.

Beth, I agree with cookie. Look for another job. Or have a talk with your job supervisor and ask why so few hours, and can they give you more hours.

Hi Maye, Sassy, Elaine, and all those who follow.
              Have a great day. ☀️. Paula,we were typing together. 😊
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good Morning, can't believe I slept so late, but then I sat down in the recliner and fell asleep last evening, woke up around 11pm and couldn't fall back to sleep, so sat up and played on the computer until around 2am. Not much going on here, like everyone else we are having the weird weather, sun is out right now but the furnace is running.

Comment

Good morning...nothing much to say, guess I am not in a very good mood but, hey, I am alive and the Blues won last night. Could not find the ball game on any station after hockey but saw where they also won. Scott is coming in Friday for a Cardinal game so that is going to be my motivation to clean this week. Sky is gloomy and rain predicted off and on this week. Time for mother nature to stop messing around and give me some summer!

Comment

Jo, what kind of gym stuff does E do while you do PT?
                    I opted to do yard work instead of the treadmill this morning and will do my treadmill while watching tv later. At least, that is the plan.
                    I blew up balloons and they have kept everyone happy and the baby entertained. It is amazing all the learning activities you can do with balloons!

Comment

E's gym is fully equipped with most everything; most machines are ropes and pulley things. They switched a lot of my favorite machines for the ropes and pulleys. There are also bikes, treadmills, amd elliptical machines. I still have a free membership there, though, should I choose to return.
                      I quit going there early last year because the machines I'm suppossed rouse began hurting me to the bone, so i'd confined myself to the treadmill.
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Aloha all!

Just checking in to let you know I'm still with you. I agree with Jo, Beth, start looking for another job.

Have a good day all!

Comment

Working...
                        X