News from jostoy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News from jostoy

Just got off the phone with jostoy. Her brother passed away at 10:30 this morning..she got a phone call yesterday to head to IN, she does not have a computer with her so she will post when she returns home after the funeral...keep Josephine and her family in your prayers please. My deepest sympathy to her and all the family, so very sorry.
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Thanks for the update, Sharon.
    My heart and condolences to her and the family.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Can someone please sticky this so it doesn't get lost, I want her to know we do care...and she can see that when she gets back home.
      Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Sorry for the loss

Comment

Sorry for your loss Jo! (((JO)))

Comment

such sad news... ((((((((((Jostoy)))))))))
            Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go out to Jo. Very sad news, indeed.

Comment

Thinking of you, Jo.
                The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Oh, so sorry to read this. Prayers for Jostoy and her family.

Comment

Guess I haven't scrolled down far enough to have seen this. So sorry for you loss Jostoy.

Comment

i am so sorry..We will pray for the family..

Comment

Prayers for you and your family, Jostoy.

Comment

(((Jostoy))) Sorry for your heartache.

Comment

I talked to her yesterday and she will probably be there until this coming week...

Comment

Thanks to each and everyone for your thoughts and prayers during our time of sorrow. I just didn't have time to gather everything up when I got the news that he had "coded" 3 times. His first code was during his dialysis that morning and by the time the sister-in-law could call me, it was 3 times by the time she and the kids could get in to see him. I have never seen anyone "beat up" that bad getting CPR. They broke some ribs which then punctured his lung, and his body and face was covered with bruises. He was on a ventilator even when Linda and the kids got to see him.

I had gotten only 2-3 miles on the interstate when Linda called asked me what I wanted to do if he coded again, so I told her to let him go peacefully. But he never coded again, but it was only meds that kept his heart beating. It was a very hard decision for us to make, but we decided that it was best to let him go. We all went in the room seperately to say our goodbyes to him, then called for the Hosp. Chaplain. The Lord works in so many ways. Instead of turning off his meds , we decided that when the meds ran out, there wouldn't be another hung. It took less than 1 minute for him to "go" when that med ran out. I have never and hope to not have to make another decision like that.

Again, I want to thank you all, and especially Sharon for posting for me.
                              Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

• boffler
                                boffler commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You are more than welcome, but I did ask before I did it, would never share anything without anothers permission...once again, so very sorry for the lose you have suffered through.
                            Working...
                            X