Wedding pics (I hope)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding pics (I hope)

Okay since it says I can only do 5 pictures per post I guess I will have to post the others later, if anyone wants to see them.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.

Nice pics, Darla. Looks like everyone is so happy!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Nice pics....

Comment

Darla, everyone looks beautiful!

The potty bag is ingenious.

It was worth all the drama to get there.

Comment

i want to say..thank-you for those lovely pic...

What a beatuiful wedding..

Comment

Thank-you everyone. They have some great friends and family living close that jumped in with both feet to make everything come together. People asked "What do you need?" and got it done. I will have to find a picture of the flowers she had for center pieces, even some of the men folk were folding and gluing to get them done. She painted newspaper blue and orange and made origami flowers. The ring bearers "pillows" were books wrapped in the painted newspapers. The centerpieces were done by one of the ladies that Larry handled her beer account at the gold course she runs, Bartenders from another, food and DJ from yet another and each of them gave them a great discount, or did it for free. We had lots of help with the set up and tear down. I'm just so happy that they have all of those people close, with me being so far away, to help make their day special.

Comment

Great pictures...never heard of a potty bag, LOL....I'm sure it gives you peace of mind to know she is around so many nice and helpful people.
              Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Those pictures are great!
                Now, if you could pass us a piece of wedding cake...

Comment

Working...
                X