Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday 14..Jan

Good morning everyone..

Here is kitty pic.i know it is old one...

It will not good hair day...It will be one windy and rain..
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Good Morning, sassy and All.

No news. Cooktop installed. Dust dust dust, but it works, and we are happy with it.

Have a good day, Friends.

Comment

Alas, I am not a 1.5 billionaire this morning so head out of the sky and back to reality....electrician comes bright and early this morning, I hope! Never know about these guys but I do know his bill will be presented and it will be huge. Not because he is overly skilled but because he can. We need him and will pay although that lottery would have come in handy this morning. First hurdle is getting him in the door. Lunch this afternoon with school chums but will be missing that. Not that I mind..I just do not enjoy those lunches. Going to warm up into the 50s today and back to single digits this weekend. Must have warmed up some yesterday because Andrew tracked in mud all over the downstairs carpet. I left it hoping it would vacuum up after drying. Mud is a tricky thing....so on that note I am off to fortify with coffee and wait for the electrician. Yay!! another job done.

Comment

Good Morning, well we didn't hit the powerball truthfully it is a dream but I really wouldn't want that kind of money. It would be nice to set up family and friends in a better life, not that they don't have good lives, but would be nice for them not to have to worry about how they are going to cover basic needs without having to worry about it.

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Must be cold everywhere. People are slow getting out from under those warm covers. Nice day here. Will take my walk this afternoon, if I decide not to head east today for the first time.

Everyone have a great day.
          Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Good morning...I am running a bit behind this morning..but this is the first place I come each morning if possible...everyone have good day...not sure what my plans for the afternoon are...depends on if my sister lets me take my nieces to the movies...

Comment

Good morning.
              The weather is holding, the sun is shining, and that's good.

Got hit this morning with bad news of middle DD. Her not-so-DH has totally abandoned her and their DD. Because of him she lost her house, she and dd were living with her son for a year. She managed to get certified for physical therapy work, got a job and small apartment. Now suddenly she has no way to contact him or get the support $ she needs. He's blocked her from FB, and his phone, quit his job (supposedly heading to MO), and she had to freeze his bank card and is taking his phone off her account. She's working out her finances right now, so she can make ends meet. I told her that eventually she needs to let her DD know about him, but she's concerned how all this will affect the girl's studies.
              What a mess. No, he apparently has not considered divorce....I imagine it would legally obligate him to support them more than he has been doing.

Well, I need to dress and get ready for my hair appointment this morning.

Hope you all have a great day! 😊
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Started the day off with having to get a new cordless keyboard and mouse. Box didn't have the instructions so muddled through that and now I am back in business. In the meantime we managed to get the power unplugged to the other computer sitting beside this one. Finally tracked that down and it is working again. These 2 computers will be the death of me yet!

Sunny today and supposed to get up to 52º. Sure beats the 4º I woke up to yesterday morning.

Better get busy as the cleaning lady is supposed to come. Then again she might not come, never know about her!

Comment

Hi Everyone, I haven't been here for a few days. I will be back later to catch up on the posts. Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great day!

Comment

good morning ,, I swear I already posted ....either I forget to hit the post button.. or something ..... I am to be forgiven for lack of brains these days.

hospital called to go over Davids health chart. yet again..... this is annoying to me. as David is in a Healthy System where everybody can access his records. via computer .. it is an interlocked system.. however.... they must confirm all that information and that was what she was doing ... and to ask if I had any questions.... the funny thing... no one has ever ask about a dental clearance.. even today.... I TOLD her that I had it... and got a "oh yes. bring that with you." and that little piece of paper (or lack of it ) is an operation stopper... ..... so excuse my fuzzy head.

Justy , you did GOOD.... getting the electronics up and running .. isn't hard... but just confusing .

JoGee. always and never ending drama when you have kids.. of all ages..
                    Hi Virginia .. good to see you are still with us...
                    Darla.. who wanted that money anyhow?.. not us...
                    Jostoy..yeap, it was /is cold. those warm blankets felt good today...
                    Hi Maxie, Elaine and SassyG.. ( thats what my hair looks like today too)
                    Hi Bethina, and Donna.. and all who come later...

I need a store trip and I don't wanna go... here is where I miss David Driving the most..
                    he is doing quite well. patch is off and cant hardly see where they did the cath.....hes happy now the walks are cleared off. ( thanks to Jacob).

better get the sweeper out and pretend I'm cleaning .. see you all later.
                    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Good morning! Boy, did we have the weather yesterday! Torrential rains, then thunder, tornado warning ( I know, not like Texas) but at one point, there were black clouds, sunshine and a rainbow all in view!
                      Elaine, after the duct work here, the dust was everywhere. The guys used a big shop vac for the floors, but all the towels in the bathroom had to be changed. Very small price for finally having a duct for heat in that bathroom. I did see smudgy fingerprints on my doors, but everything else got cleaned up.
                      Have a good day! We are moving toward Spring!

Comment

Hey All!!!! Finally making it here.

I was out the door literally as soon as Blaise got on the bus. I had to go to New Castle to the Vital Records place to get a certified Birth Certificate. There was a 3 hr wait for that, so I went to Giant Eagle with my coupon holder & ad in hand. Didn't come home with much to eat, but stocked up on a few items and used a bunch of coupons. After 2 1/2 hrs I decided to go check to see if it was ready. It was. Then off to get my new drivers license with my OFFICIAL birth certificate. After I got my license, I was able to get my car registered....new plates & title transferred to PA....man was it expensive to get this all done. Will try to do the next 2 vehicles in different months so we can still eat. Not sure what the rest of the day will bring.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Aloha all!

Late check in as I think my computer is about to bite the dust. Hope not as I'm sure I'd have trouble figuring out anything new.

Have a good day all!

Comment

Working...
                          X