Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayebarnes View Post
    Good Morning

have been awake for couple hours... This is the day of Davids test .. the heart catherization .. Karen will be driving and staying with me.. hoping all goes normal and he gets back home later today...
    Its really cold.. 13.. but the weather man is still saying some sunshine... hopefully the wind and snow are done for today..

Beth . what a nice Birthday.. sure hope your cough lets us soon.

Pat .what game are you watching tonight?.

made me grin again Sassygirl... have you ever had to bath a cat!.... a job done with leather gloves on.!

be back later tonight .. I hope.
    Maye,i have.Will not do that again..lol...Cats are very smart..They rememeber..

Comment

Originally posted by JoGee View Post
      Good morning, everyone.
      Today will be mid-50's and freezing night. Starting tomorrow the temps should be about 60° for the rest of the week.
      Not too much going on today. I slept with my compression stockings on last night, so the foot/ankle swellings are down. Guess I'll be cleaning up the kitchen and general picking up around here today.

The cat made me smile today, too, sassy. Yes, Maye, I've bathed cats. I've got it down to a science. DD used to bathe our tomcat. She'd wear 2 heavy shirts, her Levi's, thick socks, and gloves, and close herself and the cat into the shower....he could really scream!
      After she moved out, it was my job. As long as I held the scruff of their necks, my cats didn't fight. But I used the sink, with a towel they could touch (a bit of "security" at the edge. I didn't need gloves. They'd be shampooed and rinsed in no time. They didn't fight me, though the tomcat would scream a bit every time. They'd get a massage-dry with a soft old towel. They could claw the towel if they wished. The female cat counted on that. Oh, and I'd talk to them softly as they were being bathed and dried. I miss them.

Well, time to get my cuppa ☕️.
      Hope you all have a super-duper day! 🤗
      JoeGee,I thought we need a good laugh....Not me...Will not do that again..

Comment

Aloha all!

Prayers for David and Maye today that all goes well with his heart operation. I am glad Karen will be with Maye as daughters can be such a comfort at a time like this.

Not sure what I shall be doing today as it is still early.

Have a good day all!

Comment

In the 40's here and overcast.
          Everyone's here today and happy. Good start to the week.
          My dog groomer has some cat customers. I can't even imagine what that's like. ,it was hard enough to brush out our Himalayan when he got tangled.
          Certainly thinking of Aunt Maye this morning. Prayers and hugs!
          Hope it's a high Crimson Tide, Pat!

Comment

Working...
          X