X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan 10..Sunday..

Good morning everyone..

another cold day..rain and snow...Brr..
    today it will be clean the house to day..I hate that job.

The kitty are play tag..they do not like this weather..i wish summer was here.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Cold here also. 16.3º at present. l just saw we have snow on the ground also. Have a good day all.

Comment

16.9º at the present. Also have snow covered ground. Have a good day all.

Comment

Good Morning,
        me and Kitty feel the same,SassyG. .... going to be cold and colder .. rain . later snow... aggggg... grab a book and read, sleep away the day.!

spent the evening at Karens .. they all watched the Steeler game., I am a jinx to the team So I did not set with them... we left in the fourth quarter when it was 15-18.. I left the house, drove home . turned on the game . they were ahead. and won. ... so there will be another game next weekend.

be back later ..have a good day.

hey Justy , good to see you here...
        we are get the snow later in the day.... sure hope it don't pile up on the roads !.

Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Good Morning.

28 here. Our coldest weather to date. Our niece in Snyder, TX had 12 earthquakes at her house yesterday. Fun.

Getting house and us ready for Sunday and for church.

Have a super day, Everyone.

Comment

Morning. I feel like Sassy's cat. I'm not shining either. Only 43º here because it's cloudy but no rain expected until Wed.

Mode myself a nice pork and Bok Choy stir fry last evening. I think I'm souped out for a while though I am thinking about Manhattan Clam chowder sometime soon. I think most people like the creamy clam chowder but I like both.

Haven't decided what to do today so I'll fun along for now.

Comment

Good Morning to all...yeah that cat has the right idea, rising but not shining... all we have this morning is darkness and rain, supposed to change over to snow later in the day with wind advisory up also, bring on some winter weather, LOL..

Put my sewing machine away during the holidays because I sit it on the diningroom table, which is a table we rarely use, so now time to get it back out as well as my quilting material and get busy...going to be making some copycat IHop buttermilk pancakes this morning with blueberries, also a few pieces of bacon..sounds good to me, will have to wake up the hubby so he doesn't sleep in to late..

Already had my cup of coffee and read the news, was upset over the Bengals and how unsportsmanlike they played last night and cost them the game, I have never seen such brutal hits from a few players, far as I am concerned they should be gotten rid of..

I need to go get my warmer housecoat on this morning, weather has changed and I need to change with it...I fixed white chicken chili this past week, will be making that again, was really good. Finally got my menu and grocery shopping done, spent $450 hubby said, "thought you said we didn't need that much"! Well we didn't until I made menus now we can get snowed in and still not have to worry about food, etc..have enough for a month.. I have noticed that grocery prices have went up since the holidays..well off to get those pancakes started, with real warmed maple syrup...yummy..

Have a great day one and all, be thankful for something, see the positive, live the positive, and don't be a victim to your thoughts, make life better, see your part in how that can happen..
              Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Good morning...Today is my Birthday..I feel it...I am still sick! I am going to small group Bible Study this morning...we will be having breakfast for lunch! Eggs Bacon Biscuits and gravy and cinnamon rolls...then some time this afternoon my parents will be here at my house...my sister and her family will join us..its my sisters birthday too...We all are going out to a resteraunt that non of have been too....supposed to be really really good bbq..Dry rub add your own sauce..which is what I love...I will have baby back ribs and fries...or pulled pork fries and slaw..

For now I am off to pick up my bed room and load the dishwasher.

Comment

Good morning everyone from the sunny and warm south. ( Sorry.. just had to add that )

I did take a stroll on the beach yesterday just to get off my butt. Don't have a lot of work to do down here so I either sit in the condo or in my car driving around to see what is in the area. Think I will take a walk in the big Hobby Lobby this afternoon and then over to Harbor Freight just to have something to do. Also need to get at least a couple more insulated coffee mugs. seems like all I do is spend money, but all these things will be kept in a tote to bring back with me next winter.

Haven't found a Church yet, but I'm sure I'll be let to one soon.

Everyone have a great day.
                  Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Jostoy My daddy's favorite store is Harbor Freight...and all of us girls love Hobby Lobby.

Comment

Good Morning all. Snow here and 4 degrees this morning. Brrrrrrrrrrrr! Must finish getting ready for church. Everyone have a great day! Will read posts later.

Comment

Good Morning, the snow that we were supposed to get missed us but not sure if they are calling for more or not. There is just enough to track a rabbit which is fine with me.

Comment

Morning all Like Lisa says, I had a bit of a lie-in this morning. I actually slept until 7:30!

Yesterday evening we had Chris's sister-in-law (Stacey), his nieces (Cait & Charley), and our old roommate, Danny, over for dinner. We had such a great time! I pulled a pan of lasagna out of the freezer and baked it. Made garlic bread, and Stacey brought Caesar salad. Dinner was great and we just enjoyed sitting at the table and talking. We haven't done that in over a year, so it was really nice to just be together.

Today I plan on doing absolutely NOTHING. (Except maybe a little laundry). I have a leftover rotisserie chicken I need to address, so will probably whip up some kind of casserole. Looks like we will be getting Elaine's weather by tomorrow.

But for now I'm just gonna enjoy my coffee and being lazy.

Jostoy - check your PM's please!

Y'all have a good 'un!
                          The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Good morning. I think.
                            I did rise but am not shining, and have yet to make my cuppa ☕️.
                            Looks like we had some rain during the wee dark hours, as the block fence is dark with moisture. It's 37°, up from freezing. It'll get to about 50°, or a few degrees more if we are lucky. But the nights will be back to the low 30's again.
                            Springtime, Summertime, wherefore art thou.....? 🙄

My ankles are nearly down to normal size today. But I'll where the dreaded stockings another day so they'll hopefully stay that way. Am I doomed, cursed, to wear those miserable things forever?

Not much going on here. I don't plan on doing much today. I will tiptoe outside to get the paper, once my cuppa gets brewing. Oh, yesterday I took a small bottle of Wild Birch Honey from my pantry....a remembrance of our Alaskan trip. Good stuff. I had it in tea yesterday. When the tea got cold, there actually a bit of tree-bark aftertaste. Still not bad. E just likes a straight spoonful of honey now and again. I know he'll go through this one quickly.

Beth, have a nice birthday.....your sister, too. 🎶🎶🎶
                            Hi Justy!
                            Elaine, how far are you from Snyder? That's a lot of earthquakes shaking in one area.
                            Sharon, that Chicken Chili sounds really good!
                            Hey, Maye!
                            Hi Sassy. 😀

Oh yeah....the free college lecture series begins the last week of this month, for 6 weeks. It's about Climate Change.
                            It'll be interesting. And we need to get there quite early to get a seat. These lectures get more popular every year. But I. Interested in seeing what's ahead, what's in store for all of us.

But now.... Need my cuppa.... Going to get my newspaper.
                            Y'all have a super duper day! 😄
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Hey.....how come I keep getting an "invalid response" pop up when I post something?
                              I get that in SOI as well. I never know if the posts will "take" or not, despite the pop up. It's messed up the Daily History, just a bit. I didn't think my morning post here would take, but I left and came back before I saw my post.
                              What's going on ???????
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
                              X