Picture of Logan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture of Logan

Going to try to post this picture that was on facebook of my son Mark, a grandfather, with baby Logan.. who is 5 1/2 wks old.. love the same expression on their faces ..
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Wow - he really favors his grandpa, doesn't he?
    The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Great picture, thanks for sharing..such a stern look on the face..
      Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

now that I know how to take the picture from facebook I will try to get a face forward of Logan..

Comment

Thanks for sharing this picture with us, Maye. It's precious! Logan is adorable!
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Now for a 5 generation pic.

Comment

unfortunately it will be only a four .Davids father passed away in 1996.. but the part that I find interesting was that Starting with Davids Dad Andrew ..the linage of boys have all been first sons Andrew to David to Mark to Ian and now Logan.. all first born sons.

we will be getting the 4 generation one tho.

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

Maye,That is one cute baby...I love that name..What a great pic...

Comment

I love this! That baby is just cute!
                    If I could learn how to take pictures from Facebook to here I would be perfectly happy!

Comment

What a neat picture! His really is a cutie (and I don't have to say that 'cause I am not related to him! LOL)
                      "God loves us so much, He gave us friends!" Amen! http://roundersonline.org/core/images/smilies/smile.png

Comment

Love the picture of your family. Logan is adorable.

Like grandfather - like grandson

Comment

Working...
                        X