BLAME IT ON MAYEBARNES!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLAME IT ON MAYEBARNES!

Janet told me how to enlarge the font so that I can read the posts. It worked and I can come back. So, it is all her fault. Now, she has to tell me how to see the keyboard better! LOL

Today has been spent waiting for the hurricane to hit. I think that it has passed us by!! We have had rain, but nothing unusual.

I will try and go back and read the posts, but I am sure I will not get to all of the. Please forgive me. I hope that y'all have been doing well.

FRIEND.png

"God loves us so much, He gave us friends!" Amen! http://roundersonline.org/core/images/smilies/smile.png

YEAAAAAAAAAAAA.....Punkin,,, S. I. ...Val is back HOME.... glad it is working ...

now for your key.. board... ummm have to think on that a little bit... there is some type of
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

I should be able to talk to the laptop, but I have not mastered that yet. Baby steps right mow! It is good to be back!!!!
      "God loves us so much, He gave us friends!" Amen! http://roundersonline.org/core/images/smilies/smile.png

Comment

Yay! For being back and for the hurricane passing you by!

Comment

Hi, friend! I missed you.
          Yes, the weather guys say some winds are blowing that hurricane away from you! I was so glad, because I saw you were in the original path of it. Yay! You're not any more.
          Looking forward to your posts!!!!!
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

VAL . DO YOU HAVE A KEYBOARD THAT LIGHTS UP?.... SINCE MOST KEYBOARDS ARE BLACK , I GOT ONE OF THESE KIND ..

MAKES SEEING THE KEY LETTERS BETTER,,,, THEY POP OUT AT YOU.... IF YOU CAN SPEAK AND HAVE IT TYPE .. THAT WOULD BE GREAT...

THINK I WILL GO LOOK AT THOSE... WOULD HAVE TO BE "INSTALLED" ON COMPUTER . BUT SURE WOULD MAKE TYPING GO A LOT FASTER.. ....

HAVING FUN YET?.
            Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Aunt Maye, I was thinking the lighted keyboard too. The problem I've seen people have with the "talk/type" programs is getting them set to your voice. A friend has a smart phone and he is continually having to repeat himself when he uses the voice feature.

Comment

You can also get keyboards with larger type letters, or larger keyboards with the larger letters.
                Also out there are large-letter stickers (in color choices) that you can stick onto the keys of your existing keyboard.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

I have a regular black keyboard, but I think Jo's suggestion about the letters is a good one. My problem is that I have neuropathy in my fingertips and I can't really feel things that's why I can't learn Braille. I don't know that I've ever seen a light up keyboard and because I need the wireless I don't know whether it would be a good investment at this point in time because I'm losing my vision and will not be able to see it anyway - lighted or not. But thanks for all the suggestions. I am so glad to be back!! You guys are wonderful & I love you all!!

Comment

Working...
                  X