Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jo Gee, the Dr. website

the website you are thinking of is

Thanks, determined! I'm keeping it in Favorites now.
    Who'd have thought I'd have to find another doctor already!
    Lots of turn overs in the local hospitals lately.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

I think there are lots of turnover everywhere. Lots of small hospitals closing. I think it has to do with this sue happy world we live in. there are somethings that just can't be helped or prevented, no matter how good a Dr is and even the ones who think they are GOD aren't. Also so many people don't follow their Dr. instructions and when bad things happen turn around and sue

Comment

Ours is a large hospital, affiliated with the University here. We were surprised when they merged with another medical firm, and now carry their name. E would like to change hospitals, but this hospital has had a long history with me.... Since 1990. My blood condition was relatively rarest the time, and they did extensive research. I was the patient (by code #, not name) responsible for getting doctors here, and reaching from Mayo in CA to Johns Hopkins on the east coast, started to treat this. As it is today, there is no one way to cure it, as patients conditions vary in personal ways.
        Most recent hospitalization a proved to be a sad joke, one doctor doesn't follow you from admittance to discharge; they change your doctor each week, and that puts you back to square 1 every week. Now when they ask what I'm there for, I ask them whether they actually read the records and charts rather than telling them what's in my folders. It's their job.
        I have had arguments with a couple of the doctors, as they try to make me say a particular thing that would reduce their work with me, and have made one arrogant doctor look like a fool in front of his army of students. I have also pointed out a couple of students to be outstanding, as they not only ask me good questions, but think "out of the box" as well.... They will be sterling graduates the deans would appreciate.
        I think E might be right about selecting our own PCPs.... But I wonder how that will affect "MyChart" info on the web.
        Will talk to my PCP when I see her next week.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
        X