JoGee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoGee

have you checked out this site? It rates Dr.s also gives a list of Dr.s in your area that deal with different conditions.

Healthgrades is the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals.

Ohhhh....thank you so much! This will be SO useful for me.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

You're Welcome, I had seen the commercial before but couldn't remember the website. It just happened to come on this morning while I was checking the RT.

Comment

Oh boy, that was lucky, wasn't it?!!! Just in time, too. I will still see the doctor next week as appointed, but I'll be ready with info. Who to call next, etc.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

LOL since I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember SH**) I do that quite often, see something and think "I'll have to check that out" then get to the computer and my mind goes blank. I didn't check the site out. Just made sure I had the URL right. The ad says that one day you will need a DR and someone will give you a name and they help you see if the name you were given is the name you really need. What made me take notice was when they said that you could check by your condition made me think "Hey that's sounds like what Jo needs"

Comment

Yes, that's exactly it!
            Hugs to you!!!
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
            X