Happy birthday Schmitty!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday Schmitty!

Happy birthday Mickie! Hope your day is GRAND!

The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Many Happy Returns On This Day Of Your Birth
      May SUNSHINE and Gladness Be Given
      And May The Dear Father Prepare You On Earth
      For a Glorious Birthday In Heaven.

Comment

Have a Very Happy Birthday, Schmitty!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Schmitty. Hope you have a perfect and beautiful day.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Happy Birthday my dear friend. I know this is a great day, because we share it together every year.

Comment

Happy birthday, Schmitty! Hope you have a great day!

Comment

Happy B'Day girl! Warm hugs, balloons, strawberry cupcakes, chocolate candies and a ride in a horse drawn carriage, that's what I wish for you.
                "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

Thanks everyone......had a very special evening with my children.....we went to a local favorite restaurant....had fun...they had open mike night....and we enjoyed the music.. Food was great! Got some fun gifts too. Monica baked a cake....Marianne bought the icecream .... got some nice surprises....My daughter Monica made me a beautiful decorative neck scarf.... also gave me a gift card for the grooming service that comes to your driveway with a truck and bathes and trims dogs... will call for an appointment today....with the weather so bad....have not been able to take Snoopy to groomers.
                  Hannah crocheted me a pretty placemat in yellow....just lovely. She learned from her Mom how to crochet and knit and has already made two of her friends pretty scarves.
                  Last edited by Schmitty23; 01-16-2015, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X