About .99 AStore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About .99 AStore

Yesterday I posted about shopping there and getting so much for so little.
    I got all this for $16.36. 2 bags lettuce, sugar snap peas, milk, mushrooms, eggs, broccoli, yams, salsa, 2 whipping cream, 2 bananas, a cantaloupe, a dirty rice mix, and a weird sounding burrito made of flax flour and apple curry.
    Don't ever be tempted by that burrito thingy. Yuck! Gag! Barf! I can eat almost anything but that was so nasty that it went into the garbage after 2 small bites. Live and learn.

Now that's my kind of store! Now was that 2 bunches of bananas or 2 single bananas? That place will help you stretch your budget much further.

Comment

and the longer you shop there , you will pick out which food not to buy.... and which ones are the real bargain.... we had a store called Bottom Dollar.. was the bargain stores of a big chain... had their own brand name goods.. and thing were always reasonable. especially eggs.. paper good. etc.. but the big chain decided to close the two stores in our area...I do miss them
      Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Every now and again we stop in a dollar store, or one like Maye's called Big Lots now. There are definitely bargains to be had. At Big Lots I usually find our favorite Progresso soups @ $.75 --- about half price from grocery stores. They also have, on occasion, some canned or packaged Polish foods that are nice. These stores don't generally have refrigerated sections here, though.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
        X