Nana and her Grandkids...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nana and her Grandkids...

going to try this ... the picture . of me, grands and their spouse, fiance. Richards wife Gina was not here. she was working.

the four girls in front. are Shawna, Bethany , the Tradition Girl.. Hannah and Carrie.. fiances on each end. back row has 5 grandsons... David, Ian, (wife,Kristen) Kiel, Richard and Jacob. and me on the floor . girls were trying to "hold" me.
    Attached Files
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Oh, I love this! I can see why you are smiling, Maye!
    The NASA shirt guy in back: does he work for NASA or just likes the shirt?
    Thanks for posting!

Comment

Kiel is a computer tech at Nasa in Hampton Va. a self-taught guru in computer land..... when a computer gets "stuck" he is the guy that gets called to touch two keys and make it right...... wants to get started on some college classes at their expense so he has the piece of paper that says he is great too..
      Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

What a wonderful picture of you and the grands. Thank you for sharing this. You all look so happy too.

Comment

Love this picture!!!!

Comment

Maye, what a wonderful picture! Thanks for sharing it with us.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Great pic, Aunt Maye! I saw it on FB too
              The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Loved the comment your grandson made on FB, Nana was grandkid surfing

Comment

Beautiful picture Maye.....you look happy to be surrounded by the grands ... can relate to that. Wonderful looking family.

Comment

Working...
                  X