Tuesday ~ March 17th - St. Patrick's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday ~ March 17th - St. Patrick's Day

Top o' the morning to ye all and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Not much new here - just trying to survive Spring Break traffic. My usual afternoon commute averages 20 minutes - for the past week it has taken me almost an hour to get home.

Chris had a short day yesterday, so he had supper ready when I got home from work yesterday. How lucky am I?

Time for another cup of coffee and then on to the shower. Y'all have a good 'un.
    The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Good Morning..

Hi Pat...now that was traffic congestion!...
    I'm just out of the shower.. even dressed for the day... unheard of at this hour ..(7:30).. but need hair to dry ..in case we decide to go somewhere in forenoon.....

nothing new.. going to be a wet, dark ycky day outside... so the Purging continues ..I WILL make empty spaces on the tops of the of everything.. and spaces in the drawers.. ...Isn't there a saying about that.. that nature hates an empty space. ?..if its empty something will come along to fill it..thats my house!.

May you all have a good day... be back later
    Hi Paula and Donna.
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Happy St. Pat's, Everyone.

It is supposed to reach 80 here today. Oh my! Jonquils and flowering grasses are everywhere. To think, we were freezing a few days ago. Crazy.

No plans for the day. Must find something green to eat.

Hugs to All ~~~~~

Comment

Good morning...Did we ever figure out a way to get ahold of Karliannne?

Work today...its been crazy because of one client...I think she is loosing her mind...she also lives on the same floor same area of the apartment building that I live in. Unsure of what my evening will bring IF I get money from work I will be going to walmart to pick up the things I need...

Physical therapy this morning...on my knee should be almost done with that....then I think I have classes at work instead of work..

Comment

Good Morning, last night was card drawing but we didn't win. Katie asked if I would take "Aunt Mary's" crochet hooks. Aunt Mary is her sister who has alzhiemers and can no longer crochet and none of the rest of the family members know how. Kate knits. Anyhow she said that she knows that Aunt Mary would want me to have them. I told Kenny not to make any nasty remarks about me taking them even though I have a bunch of hooks. Can remember my cousin who taught me to crochet telling me "you can never have to many hooks" She always carried extra with her so if someone was interested in learning she could start them out. Same thing with knitting needles.

Ladyebug, never heard of having to eat something green today. It's always been supposed to have corned beef and cabbage. I think every place in town (except the fast food places) is having it. I like the cabbage, potatoes and carrots but just don't care for corned beef. Katie's daughter used to get the little snack sized baggies and put green tic tacs in it with a poem. can't remember the whole thing but the last line was "so here's a bag of leprachaun poop"

Comment

Good morning all!

As far as eating something green, eat a green salad and you are good to go. They will be having a corn beef dinner today. Hope it's good.

Got my tax papers to the CPA yesterday and he went over them carefully to see he had everything needed. He often has to call me to bring something else in, but seemed satisfied with what he had. Now I have to wait to see if I pay or get. I have a feeling it will be pay this year. Didn't have to last year.

My project for the day is to take the photos out of frames hanging on the wall and store photos with others and sell the frames at the sale I intend to have in a few weeks.

Have a good day all!

Comment

Picked up some things for Drew's Easter basket yesterday...a new lego, couple pair of shorts and shirts, chocolate bunny. I will wrap them and stick them in the new waste can I bought for his room. Not the best of baskets but functional. Sierra will get money stuck in a card and a chocolate bunny per her request. Now that is done and I think I have finished shopping for anything for the month. Need to let my credit card have a chance to cool off...it has been smokin' lately! I am staying home today and doing laundry and changing my bed. If I sit around here to long I will find a reason not to get moving so I am off to declutter and maybe even scrub a floor or two. Really need to change my bed. Somebody has been eating cookies in there. That just goes to show that what goes around really does come around...my mom told me not to eat in bed and I told my boys not to eat in bed and here I am an old lady back to eating in bed. Life is a circle!! A crummy circle..

Comment

Here, passing through, back at work today. The sleeping all day yesterday obviously did
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I hope we all have a good day and no pinches! I didn't buy corned beef this year. This cough/ cold must have fogged my brain.
                  I do have cupcakes frosted green for the daycare...and fruits to make a rainbow fruit salad.
                  I am a bit late, so will wish all a good day, and go polish my Irish roots and get ready for my day. Great-greats came over from county Cork!

Comment

🍀 Good morning! 🍀
                    A happy St. Paddy's day ta ya all. 😄
                    Tis a good day for green eggs & ham, it is. The pubs will be full with those who fancy green beer! (But I may just pour me poor hubby a green margarita.). 🍀
                    When the kids were home, we enjoyed occasions like today to get out the appropriate food colori. Green Malt-o-Meal or oatmeal, with a melting scoop of vanilla ice cream and green sprinkles. 🍀 Marshmallow Fluff and mint jelly sandwiches. 🍀 We got pretty clever. And you *must* wear something green! Today, everybody is Irish! 🍀
                    Today Himself will be speaking in his Irish Brogue a lot. You should hear him sing in his accent!
                    When he worked, he'd have his green derby hat, green clothing, green sunglasses, you name it. And I might have sent green cupcakes with him to work.

Well, nothing much else is going on. I doubt we will go anywhere special today, but we will wear something green - E did give me a lovely rainbow bouquet of roses yesterday, for no particular reason. He's my Pot o' Gold! 🌈

Maxie, sometimes life can be real crummy! Eat the cookies in bed. Have a wisk brush handy to sweep the crumbs off the bed. Vacuum at your leisure. Life is too short to worry about it. 😄

Have a happy and lucky day!
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
                    X