Joyce in ER. (Birdy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joyce in ER. (Birdy)

I have mentioned before how ill Joyce has been. Her DH works nights and in the early evening he found her still in bed and incoherent. He called the ambulance and they took her to ER. She has pneumonia and a serious yeast infection. Dr. said her whole body is trying to shut down.

All hopes and prayer and candles would be appreciated. Family is gathering but her daughter, Sarah has to fly into San Francisco from ND.and Ross' Kids are one in So CAl and the other near the west coast so it all takes time. Sister Rebekah just called and they will be here soon. Joy can't get here.
    TIA.

Barb, I'm so sorry to hear this news. I hope they can reverse her condition.
    My thoughts are with you all.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Barb - I knew Joyce had been ill for quite a while now. Big hugs to you and I hope they can get her back on to the road to recovery quickly.
      The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

OH NO....Prayers being said for my friend. Birdie & I hit it off when she came to my house for that one RU. We've lost touch, but I still think of her with a smile. Praying, praying, praying.

Comment

Prayers for all of you Barb, hope they can get her turned around and on the way to recovery.

Comment

oh dear.. Barb ... very serious... prayer list and hope Dr. and Medicines can get her turned around ..will have you all in thought and prayer today.
            Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

I'm having a hard time with this because she passed away this morning about 9:30. Severe pneumonia and that spread through her whole system. The Dr.s tried their best to save her but it was just too late. Actually the whole staff was wonderful. Family is gathering.

Comment

((((((((((Barb)))))))))).
                Oh, Barb. My greatest sympathy goes out to you, and to Birdy's family. 🌹
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Oh, Barb, I am so sorry. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers for your comfort.

Comment

Oh I am so very very sorry, Barb. I remember Birdie saying she had been stationed here at Ft. Huachuca years ago. I am praying for you and your family to help you get through this horrible tragedy May God bless you. .

Comment

Just saw on FB, and came running here.
                      I can't believe what I am reading. Barb I am so, so sorry. I can't even...Birdie was oh such a livewire, a powerhouse in my eyes.
                      Much love to you all.

Comment

Barb I am sorry! (((Barb and family)))

Comment

I am at a complete loss for words. I just want to hug you.
                          The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

So Sorry for your loss Barb.

Comment

Oh No.....((((((((((((((Barb))))))))))))))...my heart aches for you.... losing a child no matter what age they are is tragic... will have you and family in prayer
                              Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Working...
                              X