Saturday, January 24th New Upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday, January 24th New Upgrades

This is spiffy. I like it and it sort of reminds me of the Garden Talk forum I was on at Better Homes and Gardens. We've got rain, all night long it poured down and is still coming down. We really needed some good rain to make things grow.

Our new windows will be installed this coming Tuesday. I am excited about having quality windows in our home. Next step will be our kitchen upgrades.

Not much on my To Do list today except some laundry and maybe a trip to the thrift shop. I am manifesting rugs today.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Hey! I like the new look too. It'll take a while to get used to, but it's pretty cool so far.

It's my Saturday to work - and Chris is going to his parents' for his Mom's birthday.

Yesterday was the day from hell - today WILL be better.

I'm off to the shower and onward. Y'all have a good 'un.
    The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Good morning!
      Well, this is very different. Now all I have to do is learn how to Navigate my way around, and maybe see if I can reset the size of the type. It is extremely hard for me to read.
      Have a great day!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good morning...today is a major cleaning day for me...

I got my new glasses yesterday..They ordered the wrong ones...not sure how I like the ones they ordered..still deciding if I want to keep them....I used my med card to get them and the problem with that is it takes 3 months to get them from the lab...so if I want them to correct their mistake I will have to wait another 3 months...

Once I get some cleaning done I may go down stairs and hang out with friends I don't know though...

Comment

Good morning all!

A whole new format. Will have to explore and figure out how to do things. Realized I had to check in which I finally did and here I am.

Well done, Nightstorm! Thanks.

Chilly here and other then Bim coming for lunch not sure what else I shall be doing.

Have a good on all!

Comment

Good morning! What a nice thing to come to after work. Great job Nightstorm! I think some people are having trouble logging in. The login button is at the very upper right of the screen. I have a message from determined on FB, and will have to go back and tell her about it. She couldn't find it and I had trouble finding it too. Also, did you know at the bottom left of the screen you can change the way the board looks? Try it out and see what looks best for you. Have a great day all.

Comment

I can't figure out how to make the text bigger. I've been clicking on everything I can think of to do it - but nothing. If Nightstorm sees this, I hope he/she can fix this.
              The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

Thanks Kim I found it, I think I missed it before because the color made it look like part of the regular task bar. Kenny is in the kitchen making breakfast. Hey I just noticed that every so often I get an "auto save" flash, so maybe that will solve the problems of lost post

Comment

Good Morning! It was nice being able to come right here this morning. I was holding my breath when I hit the button. Thanks Nightstorm!

Yesterday was almost an absolute waste. I just had no energy in the morning. My get up & go had got up and gone. Finally mixed up 3 cookie doughs and got them baked off. FINALLY. Kathy stopped by for a visit. Cork & I took Blaise to the church to watch the new Veggie Tales movie that is coming out. There had to be close to 30 kids there. We all enjoyed it. Beauty & the Beet.

Not sure what today will bring. I stripped out bedding & washing it all. Have to get the kitchen cleaned up before Corky starts painting the walls. Nothing different, just making it look cleaner. That means no cooking or baking for me today....LEFTOVERS tonight! I can deal with that.

I stayed up really late last night finishing the jigsaw puzzle. That's the last one I had. Going to go through withdrawls, but then again maybe I'll actually get something done around here. Puzzles are addicting to me. Wished Aunt J was closer so I could borrow another puzzle or two.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Pat, I'd love to see bigger text, too. Plus underline, italics, and bold type options. I saw smiley options earlier, but not now. I could barely see the face features, though. (Aging eyes suck!)

Cookie, the movies sound cute.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

I'm looking into increasing the font size site-wide... I'll also see about turning the small "Log In" link into an image that will stand out better. There is a lot of tweaking still to do, but I felt that it would be best to at least reactivate the site so it was available in the morning...
                      JoGee, to get the extra font options (bold, italic, and so on) click on the Underlined A in the post editor and it will turn on the Advanced Post Editor, which will include all those options. I'll see if there is a way to make that the default.

Comment

I was shut out completely .. brokenhearted for a while..... is all the Moderators in place yet?.. need to be able to sticky and unstick ...and PM.s? ..lots of chic chat goes on that way too..

but It is LOOKING GREAT..... thanks Nightstorm....Keep tinkering..

I FOUND STICKY!
                        Last edited by Mayebarnes; 01-24-2015, 01:01 PM.
                        Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Oh! Awesome! Busy. Will check back.

Hi Everyone, and THANK YOU, Nightstorm!

Comment

Working...
                          X